Almond oil for hair contains the rich Vitamin E, fatty acids, protein, minerals, potassium, and vitamins. It has been used excessively in medicines and beauty products for its health, benefits.s These substances present in sweet almond oil gives the effective result for hair specifically and heart.
HOW MANY ALMOND OIL TYPES AVAILABLE IN MARKET?
Two variants of almond oil are available in the market, bitter and sweet. Bitter almond oil is extracted and derived from the bitter almonds, contains glycoside and amygdalin. Noticeably, these have medical properties and can have fatal consequences for external use. Whereas, the sweet almond oil is derived exclusively from sweet almond. It is healthier and beneficial for hair and skin care. Truly it is a wonderful and amazing gift that nature offers.
Matchless Benefits of Almond Oil
Hair loss problem is a worldwide issue including males and women as well. As this affects the total hair volume and you have to suffer even more pathetic hair condition. Healthy and stronger hair retain self-esteem and confidence building. Indeed, shiner and smooth hair make your personality more charming and complete. Whereas, with low volume and less hair affects badly and your self- confidence is at risk all time. The baldness and scalp will be very prominent if do not take preventive measures. Many ulterior reasons may cause the hair loss, dull hair, and dandruff. For instance, nutritional deficiencies, environmental pollutants, chemical dyes and medicine side effects. Magnesium and calcium deficiency are the greatest cause of hair loss. Zinc also plays a vital role in regrowth of hair. Ensure the regular application of almond oil controls hair loss instantly and works profoundly. Almond oil rich in minerals and all essential chemical substances stops hair fall. It also helps to work as the protective layer on the head skin.
Provide Natural Protective Coating on Hair Root
By using different dyes and shampoo enrich with chemicals make hair too dry and brittle. The almond oil moistens and restores the breakages and split end hair. The protective oil layer saves you from more hair loss and dandruff issues.
Almond is known as a ‘King Of Nuts’ for a reason! Almond Oil is extracted by pressing the nuts and has a variety of benefits for skin as well as hair. Today we will be talking about how to use almond oil for hair and the benefits of the same.
Speaking about hair, everyone yearns for healthy looking, thick hair. Although healthy hair is an outcome of diet combined with a good hair care regime. If you are looking for a good oil to treat your hair, then almond oil is the right choice.
Almond oil contains vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc. A powerhouse of vitamins and nutrients, makes it a good choice to include in your haircare regime.
Is Almond oil beneficial in treating hairfall?
Yes but up to a certain extent. The causes of hair fall can be many which might include dietary deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, certain health conditions or ongoing medical treatment etc. So depending on a hair oil or treatment solely to reduce hair fall might be a little disappointing.
Owing to the Vitamin E contents of Almond Oil, it offers antioxidant properties to the scalp. Regular use of almond oil may help reduce the hairfall. A light scalp massage with a few drops of almond oil will be beneficial for treating hairfall.
Is Almond Oil good for Hair?
Sweet Almond oil is one of the most popular carrier oils be it for skin or hair. It has a nutty yet sweet aroma and is a light oil that gets absorbed easily into the skin or scalp. Using it as a standalone hair oil or mixed with essential oils like rosemary essential oil can be beneficial for overall hair and scalp health. You can use almond oil in various ways as a scalp conditioner or as a hair softener. We will discuss this further in the section of How to use Almond Oil for your Hair.
How to use Almond Oil for your Hair?
As discussed earlier, Almond Oil is nutrient and vitamin dense. This peculiar quality of Almond oil makes it a right hair oil for yourself. Let us check the benefits of Almond Oil for hair in the below section
- Helps in softening and conditioning the hair – the emollient properties of almond oil help retain the moisture in the hair. When applied to the hair ends it helps in reducing the frizz or dryness.
- Reduces dandruff of flaky scalp – Almond oil helps in reducing the dryness of the scalp by moisturizing it, thus helps in relieving the itchiness of scalp.
- May promote hair growth – Almond oil contains biotin which is touted to be beneficial for hair growth. It is naturally found in almond oil and regular use of the same might help in promoting hair growth.
- Helps in strengthening and repairing the hair – as stated earlier, Almond oil contains vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. The antioxidant combats the environmental stress around the hair, thereby strengthening them. The emollient and moisturizing properties help repair the dryness by preventing the breakage of hair shaft.
How to use Almond Oil for Hair?
Using Almond oil for hair can be as easy as using it alone for a light scalp massage or as a conditioner for your hair ends after a shower. A few drops of almond oil are enough to reap the benefits of it. When combined with a few other ingredients you can use it as conditioner or as a scalp stimulator. Let’s see some ways to use almond oil for hair
- Mix one teaspoon of aloe gel with half a teaspoon of cold pressed almond oil and whisk lightly. Apply this as a hair mask and leave for half and hour before the shampoo. Shampoo as usual and dry tour hair normally without any heat.
- Mix one teaspoon of almond oil with 2 drops of rosemary essential oil. Use as a night time scalp massage treatment. Wash off with a mild shampoo next day. Please remember to always dilute essential oils in carrier oils and not use directly on the scalp or skin. Always perform a patch test when using any essential oils.
- Take 2-3 drops of almond oil and apply to the damp hair ends after a shampoo. This helps in retaining the moisture while reducing the frizz.
Let us check the Juicy Chemistry products that have almond oil as an ingredient
- Juicy Chemistry Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil– carrier oil extracted from the cold pressed method to keep the nutrients and vitamin in almonds intact. Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, and E, it deeply nourishes the skin and conditions dry, damaged hair.
- Juicy Chemistry Cedarwood & Hemp Beard Oil– nourishing beard oil that softens and smoothens the beard while moisturising the skin as well.
- Juicy Chemistry Marula, Argan & Lavender Hair Oil– A hydrating blend of soothing and stimulating essential oils and moisturising oils for dry and unmanageable hair.
- Juicy Chemistry Camellia, Amla & Apricot Leave In Conditioner– A hair balm enriched with Amla, Apricot and Sweet Almond oil that hydrate and nourish the hair without making it too greasy. It adds a radiance to the hair, makes it more manageable and hydrates.
Frequently Asked Questions about Almond Oil
- Can I use Almond Oil daily for my hair?
Yes you can, however a patch test is must for any irritation or allergic reaction. Use a few drops everyday as a light scalp massage. Avoid using excessive amounts of oil for daily use.
- Which Almond oil is good?
A cold pressed sweet almond oil is the best choice. Cold pressing the almond nuts ensures that the nutrients and vitamins are intact.
- Can we apply almond oil directly on hair?
Yes you can apply directly on hair. Take a small amount between your palms before applying it. Massage the oil onto the scalp as well end of the hair shaft. Leave the oil on your hair. People who have nut allergies, should patch test first.
- Can we use almond oil as a leave in conditioner?
Yes, emollient properties of almond oil make it a good leave-in conditioner. Take a few drops of almond oil and apply on slightly damp hair ends after showering. This helps in retaining the moisture in the hair ends thereby reducing the frizz. Just remember not to use too much quantity of almond oil.
We hope you like the post and don’t forget to check out the cold pressed sweet almond oil by Juicy Chemistry.
Almond is a versatile ingredient that has endless benefits for your skin, hair, and overall health. From controlling blood sugar, avoiding heart diseases, lowering cholesterol to decreasing cancer risks, almonds are also great for making your hair longer, stronger yet smooth.
Almond oil is a remedy for healthy hair for ages and has proved to be extremely valuable. This article covers the advantages, disadvantages, uses of almond oil, and everything else that you should know. Keep reading to see how magical sweet almond oil for hair can do wonders.
Sweet Almond Oil vs Almond Oil
If you do not know the difference between sweet almond oil and almond oil (also known as bitter almond oil) then do not worry, we have got your back. Sweet almond oil is a carrier oil that does not evaporate and is derived from sweet almonds. Sweet almonds are consumable, highly nutritious, and edible as well.
On the other hand, bitter almond oil is an essential oil that is highly potent, has toxic chemicals, and is not meant for consumption, skincare, or hair care. Ensure that you are opting for sweet almond oil for your hair as bitter almond oil is not suitable for direct application.
Advantages of Sweet Almond Oil For Hair
1. Treats Dandruff
While there may be several reasons for dandruff to occur on your scalp, almond oil is surely the one solution that will help you in getting rid of dandruff. Sweet almond oil softens dandruff so it loses its hold from your scalp.
While shampooing, dandruff comes out easily and your scalp becomes clean. You can mix sweet almond oil with ingredients like amla powder to increase the benefits of the oil. If you start using almond oil regularly then you will never have dry scalp or dandruff issues.
2. Hair fall treatment
When your hair gets deprived of proper nutrients and vitamins, it starts to fall or gets damaged. If you are suffering from hair loss or hair thinning then almond oil will help you greatly in putting an end to this. Since it contains magnesium, zinc, and calcium, almond oil provides all the vital nutrients to your hair.
Also, sweet almond oil prevents split ends and breakage of hair. Almond oil is a full package of important nutrients so using it regularly will cease hair fall to a great extent. It stimulates hair growth and helps in repairing your damaged hair.
3. Deep Conditioning
Deep conditioning is a must for every hair type, no matter how thin or thick your hair is. From rebuilding hair to repairing the existing damage, deep conditioning can do it all. Alongside, restoring moisture and elasticity in the hair is extremely important.
Sweet almond oil contains omega fatty acids that maintain the elasticity of your hair so you get bouncy and perfect hair. If you use styling appliances often then almond oil is great for nourishing your hair and protecting it from toxic elements. Also, almond oil forms a protective layer so your hair does not get damaged due to sun exposure.
4. No Scalp inflammation
Almond oil treats your scalp and gives relief if you suffer from inflammation. Since it contains antibacterial and fungicidal properties, almond oil soaks into the scalp providing hydration to your hair. It helps in cleansing the hair follicles so scalp health is maintained.
Get gorgeous frizz-free hair by applying a few drops of oil at the ends of your hair. Moreover, almond oil contains biotin that stimulates hair growth. You will notice a visible difference in the length of your hair if you use almond oil regularly.
There are no major side effects of almond oil as it is highly beneficial. If you have a nut allergy then stay away from this oil as it can have some serious consequences. See to it that you apply almond oil properly and do not mix it with just anything. If you are styling your hair then do not apply this oil as it can burn your scalp.
How to use Sweet Almond Oil?
You can use sweet almond oil just as it is by applying it directly to your scalp. However, you can avail yourself of additional benefits by mixing almond oil with other ingredients.
1. Sweet almond oil and lemon juice
Take two tablespoons of almond oil and two tablespoons of almond oil. Mix the ingredients properly and apply the mixture to your scalp using your fingers or cotton. Massage the oil into your scalp for five minutes and leave it on for at least half an hour. You can do this process before you take a shower. Repeat this process 3 times a week to get amazing results.
2. Sweet Almond oil and Yogurt
If you are suffering from hair loss then this remedy is just for you. All you need is a cup of yoghurt and one spoon of almond oil. Mix the ingredients well and start applying them to your hair. Let this mask be on for at least thirty minutes before you wash your hair. Do this two times a week to reduce your hair fall significantly.
3. Sweet Almond oil with egg
Take an egg and whisk it. To this, add four tablespoons of almond oil and keep mixing it until a smooth mix is formed. Apply this to your hair and let it sit for half an hour. The egg is an excellent source of protein and when it is mixed with almond oil, the results are simply amazing.
This was all about sweet almond oil, its benefits, and its uses. Have silky, smooth, and gorgeous hair with this oil. From increasing the lengths to reducing dandruff to promoting a healthy scalp, this almond sweet oil does it all so you can flaunt your natural hair.
Anjali specializes in hairstyles and hair and skin care and has written over 200 articles in these domains. Her philosophy about hair and skin care is simple: if you love and care for it, it will be h. more
Let’s talk about almond oil to control hair loss. If your hair is becoming thinner, you can improve it by following a proper hair care routine that includes the right elements. Almond oil is one such ingredient that can curb hair loss (1).
Almond oil softens, nourishes, and strengthens your hair. It also works as a very good cleansing agent (2). What role does almond oil have in hair growth? Continue reading to learn more.
In This Article
Benefits Of Using Almond Oil For Hair Fall Control
Almond oil offers a multitude of benefits for hair health. This is because it has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in fatty acids, such as omega-6, omega-3, and omega-9 fatty acids (3). It also contains vitamin E, which is known for its high antioxidant activity, and magnesium. Here’s how these properties boost hair health and treat hair fall:
1. Nourishes Hair And Promotes Hair Growth
Almond extracts were shown to promote hair growth in rat studies (4). It contains minerals and proteins that stimulate hair growth while strengthening hair. Anecdotal evidence also shows that it makes hair soft while adding shine.
2. Repairs Damage
Almond oil repairs the damage caused by heat styling tools, such as blow dryers, straightening irons, and curling rods (5). It also helps heal chemically treated hair. This helps minimize hair loss from breakage.
3. Rich Content Of Antioxidants
The vitamin E present in almond oil is an antioxidant (6). It helps fight oxidative damage and may help boost hair growth (7).
Almond oil has anti-inflammatory properties (8). These properties can help soothe an aggravated and irritated scalp. The abundance of pollution in our environment can lead to issues, such as itching, dandruff, and, in extreme cases, hair fall. The oil’s anti-inflammatory properties help soothe these symptoms.
5. Improves Blood Circulation
Massaging almond oil into your scalp helps improve blood circulation. This ensures that your follicles are better nourished, so they can produce healthy hair.
6. Controls Oil Production
Hair fall is a common problem among people with oily hair. Anecdotal evidence suggests that almond oil helps calm the overzealous sebaceous glands and controls oil production. It is also one of the lightest hair oils that successfully keep your hair conditioned without weighing it down, making it ideal for both oily and dry hair types.
One of the biggest reasons for hair fall is bad scalp health. A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair. Using almond oil can restore scalp health and ensure healthy hair growth. It can also stimulate regrowth from dormant hair follicles. Here are five ways to use almond oil for hair loss:
How To Use Almond Oil To Help Control Hair Loss
1. Almond Oil And Lemon Juice
The vitamin C in lemon juice helps boost collagen production, which directly influences hair growth (9).
You Will Need
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Mix the almond oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Section your hair and apply the mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Massage the oil into your scalp for at least 5 minutes and then wait for half an hour.
- Rinse the oil off with a mild shampoo.
You can repeat this up to 3 times a week.
2. Almond Oil And Egg
Eggs are packed with proteins that help nourish your hair follicles and aid hair growth (10). This pack also helps control frizz for people who have dry, untameable hair.
You Will Need
- 4 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 raw egg
- Whisk the egg and almond oil until you get a smooth mixture.
- Wash and dry your hair.
- Apply the mixture to your freshly washed hair in sections.
- Let it sit for 40 minutes and then rinse it out with shampoo.
Use this hair mask once a week.
3. Almond Oil And Yogurt
Yogurt helps keep your hair clean, conditioned, and damage-free (5). When combined with almond oil, it works to boost hair health while curbing hair loss.
You Will Need
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- Combine the almond oil and yogurt in a bowl and set aside.
- Wash your hair and let it dry.
- Apply the yogurt and almond oil mixture in sections.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes and then rinse it out with a mild shampoo.
You can use this hair mask up to 2 times a week.
4. Almond Oil And Olive Oil
Olive oil contains oleuropein, which induced hair loss in mouse studies (11). It also conditions your hair and enhances shine.
You Will Need
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the oils in a bowl and massage it into your scalp.
- After massaging your scalp for 5-10 minutes, work the oil downwards, along the length of your hair, to the tips.
- Let it sit for an additional 30 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
You can repeat this 3 times a week.
5. Almond Oil With Banana And Honey
If your hair fall problem has stemmed due to dryness, this mask is one of the best ways to treat it. Banana and honey have emollient properties (12), (13). They can deeply condition your hair, leaving it feeling smooth and silky.
You Will Need
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mash the banana until there are no lumps and add the honey and almond oil to it. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Apply the hair mask in sections to freshly washed and dried hair.
- Let it sit for 45 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
Use this hair mask once a week.
Hair fall may be one of the hardest things you can deal with, but using the right ingredients can significantly ease the process. Use these almond oil remedies to fight hair fall and restore your locks to their former glory.
Almond oil has multiple benefits for your hair, ranging from stopping hair fall to adding shine to your tresses.
Wondering how to make almond oil a part of your hair care routine? We have some hacks for you! Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Do you remember how much your parents would stress on the importance of eating almonds for a sharp memory and good health? Rich in proteins, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, there’s no doubt that almonds can do wonders for our skin and health. What most people have only recently realised is that almonds can play an extremely important role in hair care, especially when used as an oil.
Made by pressing the nuts, almond oil is a powerful elixir that can be particularly helpful for those who want to combat hair fall, and nourish their roots for improved hair growth. The proteins and vitamin E provide the scalp and hair with all the nourishment that’s needed, while the omega-3 fatty acids ensure the hair stays soft and lustrous.
So, how exactly can you make almond oil a part of your hair routine? Here are three simple ways to use almond oil for beautiful and healthy tresses:
1. Add it to your hair oil
If you’re suffering from hair loss or slow hair growth, you should ideally make head massage a weekly feature of your hair care routine. It will enhance blood circulation in your scalp and over time, this technique will ensure that your hair follicles get strengthened. But, you need to choose the right hair oil to enhance the effect of hair massages.
Almond oil is the best hair care product. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
In fact, almond oil makes for the perfect hair oil, when it comes to tackling hair loss because of its richness in vitamin E. It is a powerful antioxidant and is known to repair damaged hair. In addition, almond oil also contains biotin, which is needed by your hair for healthy growth. Mix it with a carrier oil like coconut oil or olive oil and castor oil in order to hydrate your tresses and scalp. Here’s how you can prepare this potent mix:
- Add half a teaspoon of almond oil to two teaspoons of carrier oil, and a teaspoon of castor oil.
- Heat this mix for three to four minutes, before application.
2. Make a hair mask out of it
Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and protein, adding almond oil to your hair masks can leave you with stronger hair that is soft and free of frizz. In addition, both these ingredients can repair the damage your tresses have undergone due to the impact of heating products and pollution. Add it to other powerful ingredients that can help you reduce hair fall. Here’s a great hair mask based in almond oil:
- Crush curry leaves, methi seeds and a banana together. Curry leaves and methi seeds are known to tackle hair fall while bananas can hydrate the hair.
- To this mix, add a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of almond oil.
- Apply this on your hair and steam it before washing it with a mild shampoo.
3. Use it as an after-wash serum
We end up exposing our hair to damaging agents like sunlight, pollution and heating products almost on a daily basis. At the same time, we don’t do much to combat or even treat this damage. Well, almond oil can help you with it. If the vitamin E and biotin work towards repairing damage in the form of hair loss and split ends, the natural SPF in almond oil protects your hair against further harm, especially if applied as a serum after washing.
Let almond oil rescue you from hair fall. Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Here’s how you can prepare an almond oil serum:
- Add half a teaspoon of almond oil to two tablespoons of aloe vera gel. You can add two to three drops of lavender to it.
- Apply it along the length of your hair while it is still wet. Avoid applying it to your scalp because it might make the hair look oily or heavy.
So, ladies, what are you waiting for? Add some almond oil to your hair care routine for strong, lustrous hair!
alt=”Grace Bains” width=”” height=”” /> Grace Bains
Grace is someone who likes writing enough to make a living out of it. When she isn’t writing, you will find her having chai and reading a book.
Mielle’s Mint Almond Oil is not only a fan favorite, but it is also an award-winning organic hair oil. NaturallyCurly.com recognized it as a Best of the Best winner and Editor’s Choice in 2017. Why is our oil so amazing? Let’s start with the ingredients. It’s pretty simple: soybean oil, almond oil, and peppermint essential oil. That’s it! This all-natural, lightweight oil helps reduce breakage, curb excessive shedding, and heal dry scalp.
Now that you know why you need some Mint Almond Oil, you might be wondering how to use it. No worries — we’ve got a few tips on how to add this oil to your hair care routine. Read on to learn more and order your bottle of Mint Almond Oil today to try it for yourself!
Hot Oil Treatment
Our almond oil is perfect for a hot oil treatment. Put the oil in a heat-safe plastic bottle or glass container, and then place the container in a pot of hot water for a few minutes. Once it’s warm, apply the oil to your scalp and hair from root to tip. Massage the oil into your scalp, and then cover hair with a plastic cap. Dip a towel in hot water, ring out the excess water, and wrap the warm towel around your head. Allow the scalp oil to sit on your hair for at least 30 minutes, and then rinse the oil out of your hair. Follow with your normal wash-day routine.
Massaging our Mint Almond Oil into your scalp has so many benefits for your scalp! Peppermint oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and it soothes itchy scalp. It also helps to absorb excess oils on the scalp and stimulates blood flow to the scalp, which promotes hair growth. It’s the best treatment for dry, itchy scalp if you’ve been looking for an all-natural solution you can trust!
Add to Deep Conditioner
Textured hair tends to lose moisture, so oils can help improve water retention in the hair. Adding a little of our Mint Almond Oil to your deep conditioner can not only increase slip and improve manageability, but it also adds shine to the hair and helps it retain moisture.
To smooth your strands during styling, rub a nickel-sized amount of oil into your hair before wrapping, twisting, or pin curling it at night. You can also use it before releasing twists, braids, or roller sets. Our organic hair oil will coat the cuticle and reduce flyaways to give your hair a sleek look without weighing your hair down. It also adds sheen and an amazing scent to your hair!
These are just four of our favorite ways to use the Mielle Mint Almond Oil. We encourage you to try them out for yourself and add them to your healthy hair care routine. Do you have more ways that you use our Mint Almond Oil? Let us know!
Packed with the goodness of vitamin E, almond oil is one common ingredient used in most skin and hair care products. The oil is believed to have nourishing and moisturising properties that keep your tresses healthy and strong.
If you have been looking for that right hair oil for yourself then almond oil is a must-try. Instead of buying a bottle from the market, you can also make your own almond oil at home using just a few ingredients.
How To Make Almond Oil At Home?
- 2 Cups Almond
- 500 ML Oil (Olive Oil/ Coconut Oil)
In a blender, add 2 cups of almonds and start to blend. It may take some time for the almonds to completely turn into powder form. Scrape the almond powder and keep it aside.
In a pan, add any organic oil of your choice, coconut oil, olive oil, or any other. Add in the powdered almonds and cook on low flame. After 15-20 minutes, switch off the flame and let the oil cool down. Once it cools, strain the oil and store it in an airtight container.
This oil can be used as a pre-conditioner for your hair before you shampoo. Keep it for an hour before washing your hair or even overnight.
Benefits Of Using Almond Oil For Hair
Helps In Hair Growth
Do you know almond oil has biotin? Biotin is one of the most essential nutrients associated with hair growth. This makes almond oil one of the best oils to help you grow your hair quickly. Giving your hair a regular dose of biotin by applying almond oil helps you prevent hair thinning as well.
Those with dry and frizzy tresses should switch to almond oil and ditch any chemical packed serums or lotions to make their hair more manageable. Almond oil helps in conditioning your hair, it makes them soft and smooth. Almond oil has emollient properties which improve the overall texture of your hair and make them more soft and healthy.
Repairs Damaged Hair
Our hair is exposed to different environmental factors like polluted air, dust, dirt, and harmful UV rays. Also, many of us undergo chemical treatments for our hair which end up damaging our beautiful tresses.
To repair our hair and get back that natural shine, there is nothing better than using some almond oil on the hair. Almond oil has oleic acid and linoleic acid present in it which helps in improving the elasticity of your hair. Massaging your hair with some almond oil helps in making your hair strong and healthy.
A lot of us suffer from dandruff which is a common hair problem but can difficult to treat at times (best dandruff shampoos). Almond oil is a great product to be used on your hair if you wish to get rid of dandruff completely. It softens dandruff accumulated on the scalp. Dandruff prevents hair growth because it doesn’t let the oxygen to reach the hair roots. Apply almond oil on your hair before shampoo every time to remove dandruff.
Making almond oil a part of your hair care routine will help you keep your gorgeous tresses healthy and shiny. Do try making the oil at home and share your experience with us! For more such hair care related stories, stay tuned.
Looking for benefits of almond oil? Here are 8 great benefits of almond oil for skin and hair.
I haven’t quite come across any other ingredient than almonds that play such a holistic role in our daily lives. These brown, oval-shaped nuts don a role that suffices and fits most of our everyday concerns. Almonds are an all-rounder; from making your food more delectable, flavourful and crunchier, to providing you the much needed nutrition boost to combat various ailments. When it comes to incorporating them into cooking, you can use them to create exquisite bakes or simple dishes too. Toss them into your salads, dunk them in your batches of cookies and brownies, or simply blend them along with shakes and smoothies, almonds are fuss-free and hassle-free.
When I say that these nuts play a holistic role, I mean to draw your attention to the goodness of almonds for our health. When added to our regular diet, almonds and its by-products prove to be equally beneficial not only for our well-being but beauty as well. One of our previous articles talked about the latest rage in the fitness circle – almond milk. Not only is it an excellent option for vegans and those intolerant towards lactose, it is enriched with essential nutrients and minerals that fortify the body and also aid in weight management. No wonder, even celebrities can’t help but vouch for its wonderful properties. “If I don’t have a shake, I’ll just have some toast and poached eggs with some avocado. Or millet cereal with almond milk and bananas – it’s really yummy, and you can get it hot for the winter months,” – Jennifer Aniston.
Almonds are fortified with many vitamins and minerals.
Today’s agenda is to bring to spotlight the many benefits of almond oil, apart from it being a good-for-your-hair ingredient. Besides coconut oil, almond oil is also widely used as base or carrier oil by many hair oil manufacturing companies. Pure almond oil is excellent for hair and does wonders to dry and lifeless skin, nourishing it from root to tip. Some of the most noticeable benefits are stated below:
1. Almond oil is excellent for treating dandruff and hair damage.
Image Credit: istock
2. It also checks scalp infections and inflammation.
Image Credit: istock
3. It is enriched with Vitamins E and A, which are good for both skin and hair health.
Image Credit: istock
4. It can be used to treat acute skin infections like psoriasis and eczema.
Image Credit: istock
5. It acts as a skin nourisher facilitating skin lightening and tan removal.
Image Credit: istock
6. Its topical application can prove to be the best natural remedy for chapped lips, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry feet and hands.
Image Credit: istock
7. Sweet almond oil can also be used in cooking.
Image Credit: istock
8. Almond oil can also be used to massage the body and facilitate muscle relaxation.
Almond oil is very beneficial for healthy hair. Image Credit: istock
How to Use Almond Oil
According to a leading beauty expert Suparna Trikha, “Almond oil is great for dry skin. Massage about a teaspoon of almond oil on the dry areas.” A mix of pure castor oil and almond oil is excellent for hair fall, especially during the monsoons.
“Almond oil stimulates collagen. It is enriched with vitamin E which makes it great for both skin and hair. Those who have oily skin can use 2-3 drops of almond oil and apply it on their skin once a week. For dry skin I would recommend a few drops of almond oil massaged onto the skin 2-3 times a week. Also note that topical application of almond oil on facial skin should not exceed more than thrice a week as it can clog pores and trigger acne,” notes Dr. Deepali Bharadwaj, a Delhi-based dermatologist and beauty expert.
A blend of rosewater and almond oil is excellent as a skin nourishment. It can be used as a face and body moisturiser as well.
Beauty Tip: Applying almond oil on lashes right before sleeping will make them thicker, shinier and longer.
Almond oil is the oil extracted from crushed almond seeds, the oil is rich in vitamin E and is used for cooking, has culinary, cosmetic, and medicinal benefits. Almond oil can be used as a carrier oil when extracting carrot oil, rosemary oil, and fenugreek oil at home. It can be used for making lip balms or lipgloss for dry lips. The nutritional value of almonds makes it good for use in cooking (sweet almond oil is used for salad dressing) and it is also good for the skin, hair, and face.
Almonds can be roasted to increase the flavor as well as making it more palatable for eating. It is sometimes combined with honey, sugar, or dark chocolate. The health benefits of sweet almonds can be derived from almond milk, almond meal, almond flour, or using the almond oil.
Types of Almonds
There are two types of almonds: bitter almonds and sweet almonds. The bitter almonds are not healthy and should not be eaten (they are not edible). Bitter almonds can be used for making almond oil but must be bleached to remove the unhealthy substances in it. Sweet almonds are edible and are used for making milk, meal, flour, or almond oil. The commonest is the sweet almond. In fact, what you have been eating is sweet almond nuts.
Uses of Almond oil
- You can use almond oil for roasting, frying and, the oil can be used for making salad dressings.
- It can be used to dilute other essential oil such as lemongrass oil, or peppermint oil.
- This oil is an important ingredient in many of our beauty products such as shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and creams. It nourishes the skin and hair and has a moisturizing effect.
- Almond oil is very great for hair growth, it stimulates blood circulation, and also prevents hair fall.
- It can provide your skin with extra protection by softening dry and rough patches.
- Since almond oil has a moisturizing property, it can be applied to the face as a face mask.
If you really want to know how to make sweet almond oil at home, here in this article you are going to see the step by step procedures that you need to take to achieve that. Alternatively, below is a youtube video on how to make almond oil from scratch without much waste of time:
Bajaj Almond Drops Non Sticky Hair oil With Vitamin E Review
Almond oil is one of the richest sources of vitamin E. Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer. Its great for your your hair. It nourishes and softens the skin. It also conditions the skin no matter how mature your skin is. Almond oil helps the skin stay healthy and youthful. Almond oil gets absorbed in the quickly, thus will not feel oily on skin after application like other vegetable oils and it can be easily used for oily and combination skin.
I always had oily skin and an oily scalp, so I was looking an oil which was non sticky. While coconut oil works great, I was looking for an alternative. My mom suggested Bajaj Almond Oil. I started using it and was pleasantly surprised, have been a loyal customer ever since. My whole family uses it and loves it.
Bajaj Almond drops comes in a glass bottle which I’m not sure is the smartest thing about it, since it is an oil – it will get slippery then why glass bottle?? I’ve broken 2 bottles till now. So anyhow, it has a distinct but pleasant odour to it and you can use it within 3 years. It also comes is various sizes of 300ml, 200ml, 100ml, 75ml, 50ml, 20ml and 3ml sachet. The oil is beer- coloured, dark pale yellow.
MRP of 200 ml – Rs. 67 /-
What it says?
It fulfills the dual benefit of do-good due to the almond nourishment and look-good due to being a Non-Sticky hair oil. Thus gives you the ease of styling. Being a light, non-sticky hair oil, it provides the traditional do-good benefits of nourishment without having the biggest negative attached to a hair oil–stickiness. With real Almond extracts, Bajaj Almond Drops has 300% more Vitamin – E than coconut oil which helps nourish the hair roots and makes them strong and healthy.
Key Ingredient s : Mineral Oil, Vegetable oil, perfume, sweet almond oil, vitamin E
How to use it ?
For hair –
- Apply almond oil 2-4 hours before your shampoo your hair, and hair will be shinier and smoother after washing. Almond oil not only promotes hair growth but also nourishes hair to a high extent.
- It controls hair fall and makes hair stronger.
For face –
- If massaged on face for 10-15 minutes in circular motion, it will improve blood circulation and most certainly will give you a clearer complexion. Tried it and tested by moi.
- Almond oil when applied on face helps get rid of dark circles.
- It is useful for delaying ageing process. Apply on delicate areas like under eyes and side of your eyes, it will help prevent wrinkles crow’s feet.
- It can be used for skin rashes, skin irritation and inflammation and chapped lips.
- Apply it on your eyebrows along with castor oil and olive oil, it will help you grow thicker eyebrows. (or so they say)
- In short use it as a night cream, its nourisher + moisturizer + corrector in one.
For body –
- Almond oil is especially helpful in the winter, when skin becomes dry and rough.
- Apply almond oil on face, neck and hands every night before you go to sleep, you are 100 % sure to wake up with a glowing face and body. Don’t fret about being oily all night, almond oil gets absorbed into the skin within 30 minutes.
- At the end of the day, rub heated almond oil on your hands and feet, including the sole, to relax and rejuvenate them. This will help moisturize the tough skin, and give you softer, smoother skin.
- Its light, non sticky, gets absorbed in the skin fast (but not if you use ridiculous quantities,3-4 drops are enough)
- Smells great
- A good alternative to regular coconut oil
- Priced well, comes in a lot of sizes
- It advertises for hair nourishment, but I find it does less to hair than face, it works grrrrrreat for my face and body
- Odour is strong, if you’re one of those who don’t like strong odours plus it smells nothing like ‘almonds’
- Glass bottle prone to breakage (oil + glass = :pig: :pig: )
My Rating –
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: (4\5) (Took away 1 point for the cynic in me!)
I have been buying it for a couple of years and will continue until I find other alternatives, any suggestions?
They should really advertise it to be used on face and body plus hair (right now Lara Dutta advertises for shiny shiny hair). It will have many more buyers then.
Almond oil is made by pressing the almond tree’s seeds (almond nuts) and extracting the oil that results. Almonds have medicinal and health benefits, which include high quantities of protein, omega-9 fatty acids, and vitamin E. This oil is known in the beauty industry due to its super-rich composition and nourishing properties.
Because of that, it has been used in cosmetics for years. It is a very popular ingredient when it comes to skin and hair care. If you are looking for an oil that makes hair shiny and stronger, get to know the benefits of almond oil and how to use it!
Almond oil makes hair softer
Almond oil is an emollient, which means it can fill in cellular gaps in your hair. Your hair will feel smoother to the touch as a result of this. Over time, using this oil on your hair will give it a softer texture. You may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style if you integrate this oil into your hair care routine.
Promotes hair growth
There are no official experiments that show almond oil can help you grow your hair. But here’s what we do know: this oil helps hair to get stronger and makes it less prone to split ends, so your hair development will be much healthier and your strands won’t suffer from damage.
Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant, is abundant in almond oil. Antioxidants protect your hair against environmental stress, making it seem younger and healthier.
It repairs and makes hair stronger
Hair that is treated with specific oils is less prone to breaking and has fewer split ends. Nut oils, such as almond oil, have lubricating characteristics that reduce friction during hair styling. Nut oils, such as almond oil, indicate an improvement in hair resistance.
How to use almond oil for hair
Mixed with conditioners and hair masks
You can maximize the effectiveness of your conditioners and hair masks by adding some drops of oil to them. To make a powerful conditioning treatment with natural oils, add two tablespoons of coconut oil and one tablespoon of sweet almond oil to a creamy hair mask.
Leave this powerful hair mask on for up to 40 minutes on clean, dry hair.
Applying pure oil directly to hair
The oil can be applied directly to your hair after rubbing a tiny bit between your palms. Pay extra attention to the ends of your hair if you want to add luster and softness. After styling your hair, massage the oil into the end of the hair shaft and keep it on.
Almond oil enriched cosmetics
If you like to keep your hair care routine easy and convenient, you can invest in cosmetics that already contain almond oil in their formula. There is a wide range of shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, and other products that can offer you a complete routine.
Try this amazing oil and you will soon notice the wonders it does for hair!
If you are looking for high quality products, visit Metro Brazil’s website: we have the best authentic Brazilian brands!
And if you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and follow us on social media!
Almond oil is counted as one of the best hair oils to nourish the scalp and make it healthy and shiny. There’s no doubt that almond oil with its abundant nutrients, it can give a big boost of moisture and hydration to the hair to make it lustrous and also helps in repairing frizzy, dull, and dry and damaged hair too. With regular use of almond oil hot oil treatment, hair becomes soft and shiny. In this post, we would tell you how to use this amazing oil as hot oil treatment in different combinations. Hot oil treatments are popular and extremely beneficial for hair because they help to seal in the cuticle and strengthen the hair.
Why Do Hot Oil Treatment:
This is a treatment in which you use different kind of oils and herbs and let them infuse in your hair. You can do it once a week with the oil of your choice preferably containing keratin. This is the kind of treatment that will solve all your hair woes and suits all hair types.
Benefits of Hot Oil Treatment:
1. Reverse the damage done by hair styling methods: If you are treating your hair regularly to hot oil treatment, your hair will say thank you by behaving the way you want no more bad hair days.
2. Prevents frizz: Frizzy hair is the most difficult thing to handle without any styling or shall I say abusing. Best way to get rid of that frizzy hair is to get a hot oil treatment without weighing down your hair.
3. Stimulates hair growth: Haven’t you always envied those girls with silky long tresses, well I have! Hot Oil Hair Treatment stimulates the growth of new hair that is thick and lustrous.
4. Protect against dandruff problems and dry scalp issues: This treatment also helps to solve all your dandruff and dry scalp problems by deep conditioning and intense moisturizing your scalp and every hair strand. This will also give immense shine to your tresses.
5. Mitigates the affect of hair dye: Some of us must have used hair dyes in our life. They contain so many harmful chemicals which can really damage our hair in more ways than you can imagine. Regular hair oil treatment will protect your hair follicles from all the damage.
Additionally, hot oil treatment:
- Hydrates and nourishes scalp.
- Strengthens hair, from root to ends.
- Nourishes hair
- Adds shine.
- Reduces dandruff
- Frizz control.
Tips for Doing Hot Oil Control at Home:
- Do not use synthetic oil, always use 100% natural oils on the scalp and hair.
- Do not use scalding hot oil on the hair or scalp, bring the hot oil to room temperature.
- Always do hot oil treatment on clean scalp and hair.
How To Do Hot Oil Treatment at Home:
Things you will need: Natural oils of your choice, shower cap and towel.
1. Take the 5-6 tbsp of different oils of your choice. Take the oils in equal quantities. Heat them on a gas or in microwave depending upon your preference.
2. Add one to two drops of an essential oil to the bowl. Now this step is completely optional. If you just want the normal oils, they will work just fine. Then you do not need to add essential oils.
3. Stir the mixture with a spoon.
4. Remove this from the flame. Make sure the mixture is warm and not hot. Let it sit and then check on your wrist if it is comfortable to put on your scalp.
5. Start with a clean scalp. Slightly dampen your hair and apply the mixture with a brush or with fingers from roots to tips.
6. Cover with a shower cap. Then take a towel, rinse it in very warm water. Making sure your towel is not dripping any more, wrap your shower cap around with it.
hot oil treatment
7. Wait for an hour. You can remove the towel if you feel it getting cold but don’t remove the shower cap though.
8. Now after one hour, rinse your hair with warm water. Shampoo as usual with a mild shampoo. There is no need to follow up with a conditioner.
Do hot oil treatment at least once in a month, ideally once a week would fetch you great results.
Why use Almond Oil for Hot Oil Treatment?
Almond oil is an outstanding massage oil for the hair with its vitamin A and E content. It smoothens hair cuticles and helps repair damage hair. Just apply the oil on your hair and scalp in gentle circular motions to get beautiful hair. Are you wondering why is almond good for your hair? Here are the reasons:
- Adds luster to your hair.
- Promotes growth of hair.
- Protects hair from breakage.
- Prevents split ends.
- Nourishes hair.
- Seals cuticles
- Strengthens hair.
- Makes texture of hair silky by smoothing hair cuticles.
- Conditions hair.
10 Homemade Hot Oil Treatment with Almond Oil for Beautiful Hair:
1. Take equal quantities of castor oil, almond oil, and pure coconut oil and follow the procedure as above.
2. Take equal quantities of olive oil, almond oil, rosemary oil to boost blood circulation to the scalp and repair damaged hair.
3. Take equal amount of jojoba oil, almond oil, and a few drops of peppermint oil to treat itchy scalp and dandruff.
4. Take equal amount of grapeseed oil, almond oil, and coconut oil and follow the procedure as above.
5. Take equal amount of sesame oil, olive oil and castor oil and follow the treatment as above.
6. Take equal amount of argan oil, olive oil, almond oil
7. Take equal amount of olive oil and coconut oil and mix 2 tbsp of honey to it. Just heat lightly and apply on the scalp and hair with fingertips.
8. Take equal amount of avocado oil, olive oil, and almond oil and apply all over the scalp and hair.
Almond oil is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, and protein, making it a wonderful ingredient for your DIY hair care products.
We've rounded up a list of 10 hair rinses, conditioners, texturizing sprays, and other incredibly effective applications using almond oil for hair.
Pure Almond Oil for Hair
Everyday better to do everything you love / Getty Images
One of the easiest ways to use almond oil as part of your hair care routine is simply to use it in place of any serum or conditioning oil to moisturize your hair, tame the frizz, and protect your ends.
Place five drops of almond oil on your hand and rub your palms together before smoothing the oil onto the ends of your hair.
Almond Oil and Avocado Conditioning Mask
Towfiqu Barbhuiya / EyeEm / Getty Images
Adding almond oil to a DIY conditioning mask is a great way to add a boost of moisture to your hair when it’s feeling dry.
Mix half an avocado with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Apply to dry hair and massage well onto your scalp before spreading the mask from the roots to the tips of your hair.
Leave on your hair for up to 45 minutes before rinsing off and shampooing as you normally would.
Hot Almond Oil Treatment
Indra Ariyanto / EyeEm / Getty Images
Hot almond oil may help strengthen your hair, as well as add moisture to your hair and scalp. This treatment is best for dry or damaged hair that doesn’t tend to get greasy too quickly.
After washing your hair, place 6 tablespoons of almond oil in a small heatproof bowl. Place the bowl in a pan with about an inch of hot water in the bottom. Using this Bain Marie method will make sure the oil heats evenly. Heat the oil for two minutes and then test the temperature on the back of your wrist. When it's comfortably warm, it's ready.
Apply the oil to your hair and scalp before combing through. Cover with a towel or shower cap and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse off and shampoo your hair as normal.
Sea Salt Spray With Almond and Lavender Oils
SilviaJansen / Getty Images
There are many salt sprays on the market designed to help define curls and add texture to your hair. But you can easily make your own DIY version at home for a fraction of the price.
Mix 2 tablespoons of sea salt with 1 tablespoon of almond oil and five drops of lavender oil. If you don’t like lavender, feel free to use your favorite essential oil instead. Add four cups of water and mix well.
Transfer the mixture to a spray bottle and spritz over your hair when styling it. Remember to shake well before each use.
Almond oil is one of the most popular skin and hair oils out there. It’s unique, neutral properties make it the perfect oil for people who don’t like thick, heavy, greasy oils that can be difficult to wash out. There are two main types of almond oils: sweet almond and bitter almond. Most skin and hair care treatments use sweet almond oil, since bitter almond oil can sometimes be poisonous and should only be used by professional therapists.
Why Choose Almond Oil for Hair?
First of all, almond oil doesn’t directly improve hair growth (only some essential oils promote hair growth). It does help to keep hair strong and healthy, which is essential to retaining length and making new hair growth more prominent. Now, as I’ve already mentioned, sweet almond oil is unique in a way that it is one of the most “neutral” oils out there:
- When used sparsely, almond oil won’t weigh your hair down or make it greasy.
- Most brands of sweet almond oil have a very weak smell that disappears quickly.
- It’s very easy to spread on scalp/hair.
- This oil can be used on both fine and coarse hair.
- Sweet almond oil can be applied to both dry and wet hair.
As you can see, this oil is perfect for those of us who simply don’t have the time or know-how to use trickier oils such as castor, coconut or even jojoba. There are three things that you must remember about sweet almond oil:
- It is a sealant, not a moisturizer. This means that it can be used to seal-in moisture and is great for people with dry hair (only when combined with a moisturizer, though).
- Sweet almond oil doesn’t condition/strengthen hair – use coconut oil for this.
- It will make your hair shiny, soft and easier to detangle.
Almond oil doesn’t have any of the side-effects that can arise when using more complex oils (such as castor, coconut, etc) and is a superb “starting” oil for people new to using hair oils in general.
How to Use Almond Oil
There are many ways that you can use almond oil on hair. I normally apply some oil to my lengths while they’re air drying, but there are many other ways to go about it. I’ll list some of the possible application methods below.
As a leave in: Since sweet almond oil is a carrier oil (which means that it spreads easily and can “carry” other oils), it can be used as a leave in treatment when mixed with your favorite essential oil. Simply apply almond oil to your hair and scalp and leave it in for as long as you like, then wash it out!
Depending on whether you like to sleep with oily hair or not, you can either apply it an hour or so before washing your hair or leave it in overnight and wash everything out the next day. Almond oil is relatively easy to wash out since it’s not as thick as castor or coconut oils.
After shampooing: Almond oil is known to have strong sealing properties, which means that it is very effective for sealing in moisture after you wash your hair. Simply apply some sweet almond oil to wet/damp hair after washing and let it air dry. Since hair can never have too much moisture, this technique should not cause any problems and will leave your hair feeling soft and shiny for days!
Now, remember that while almond oil is relatively simple to use, it can still cause numerous undesirable effects on your hair! The key is to experiment slowly to find out exactly how much oil your hair needs. Here are some tips to get you started:
- When applying almond oil post-wash, put 1-2 drops of oil on damp lengths (on each side of your head) and spread it evenly. Do not use more than a few small drops or your hair might look oily!
- Using oils on dry hair is tricky! Be very careful when applying any oil to dry hair. I would recommend using a small drop of oil on your ends, that’s it.
- You can put some sweet almond, distilled water and a drop of your favorite essential oil into a mister bottle. Add a few drops of your favorite conditioner as well. Use it to keep your hair cool, shiny and moisturized!
Let me know if you have anything to add! I’d love to hear your thoughts on using almond oil for hair!
Almonds are great for a lot of health and beauty reasons. Using essential oils is a natural way to boost your immune system and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here’s 7 Ways To Use Almond Oil You May Never Have Thought About
7 Ways to Use Almond Oil
Do you like experimenting with various essential oils to see how they can improve your health and wellness? If so, almond is oil is surely one worth considering. Almond oil has a host of uses that can help you look and feel your best, and when used regularly you find it is worth its weight in gold. If you have been curious about using this precious oil, take a look below at 7 ways to use almond oil in your own home. You might be surprised at how beneficial it can be.
1. Use it as a makeup remover. Almond oil is gentle enough to use on delicate areas of the face where stubborn makeup often gets caught. Apply some almond oil to a cotton ball and gently wipe away stubborn mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and other cosmetic products. It can also act as a moisturizer, as it wipes away the cosmetics.
2. Use almond oil to soothe chapped lips. Almond oil is incredibly hydrating. You can use it on the lips to help banish dry and chapped lips or even wind damaged lips. Just blot a little of oil on your fingers and apply it to the lips. Apply as needed until the lips are hydrated and healed.
3. Give your hair conditioner a boost. If you suffer from dry or over processed hair, almond oil can help. Add a few drops of almond oil to your daily conditioner for a quick conditioning boost. The oil can help hydrate even the driest hair, and give it a healthier, shinier appearance.
4. Soothe scalp dryness or irritation. If dandruff, itchy scalp, or scalp irritations are an issue, then almond oil is for you. Apply some almond oil to your finger tips and massage it into the scalp being sure to focus on the dry and irritated area. It will hydrate the scalp and can help soothe irritation quickly. It will even give your hair a shiny boost!
5. Use almond oil to help mend split ends. Are split ends an issue? Apply a generous amount of almond oil to your palms and pull your split ends through your hands. This is a wonderful habit to get into weekly, as the repeated application of almond oil can help nourish the hair, moisturize the split ends, and give the appearance of healthier, well cared for hair.
6. Minimize the look of wrinkles and stretch marks. No one wants wrinkles or stretch marks! Almond oil when applied to these areas can hydrate the skin, which plumps it and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks. Use almond oil on your wrinkle or stretch mark prone areas BEFORE they happen as well, to help soften the area and make the issues less noticeable.
7. Enjoy healthy nails. Massage a little almond oil onto the cuticles to help soften and condition them, as well as condition the nail bed. It will give the nails a beautiful, natural shine and also help your hands look and feel healthier. Be sure to add almond oil into your manicure routine!
Did you ever think that almond oil could be so beneficial? Give these 7 ways to use almond oil your consideration and see if it doesn’t become one of your own “must have” essential oils!
St.Botanica 100% natural and pure Sweet Almond Oil is an amazing moisturizer from your head to your toes. It can works wonders for your hair, scalp, face, body, and feet – leaving the skin soft and healthy.
Obtained from the dried kernels of the almond tree, Sweet Almond Oil is one of the more well-known carrier oils. It is rich in antioxidant vitamin E which is also a highly nourishing vitamin for promoting skin cell regeneration.
Our oil is luxurious and lightweight. It quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate, making it ideal for dry, damaged and sensitive skin. Unlike most lotions, this oil does not have a sticky feeling, and does not contain any chemicals.
Almond Oil is perfect for massaging. Sweet Almond Oil is a really good carrier oil for essential oils – it mixes well with other oils and has no odor. As it hydrates and nourishes skin, sweet almond oil also relieves inflammation and irritation.
100% Pure – Our sweet almond oil is unscented, undiluted and contains no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch, our oil is hexane-free, food grade and safe for even the most sensitive skin types.
Top Grade Almonds – Unlike bitter almonds, our almond oil is pressed from the sweet almond tree, Prunus dulcis. Sweet almonds are known for their heavenly aroma and flavor, and provide a source of vitamin E and phytosterols for a more youthful, radiant complexion.
Almond oil comes from pressing the seeds of the almond tree (almond nuts) and extracting oil from what comes out. Almonds have been valued in many ancient cultures for their healing and health properties, including high levels of protein, omega-9 fatty acids, and vitamin E. These properties suggest that almond oil can improve the shine and strength of your hair. Sweet almond oil is the oil most commonly sold and recommended for use as a hair product. Keep reading to find out if sweet almond oil is something you should try to make your hair look healthy.
Almond oil softens hair
Almond oil is an emollient, meaning it can fill in gaps in your hair at a cellular level. That makes your hair feel smoother to the touch. Using almond oil on your hair gives it a softer texture over time. Once almond oil is incorporated into your hair care routine, you may also notice that your hair is easier to comb through and style.
Almond oil strengthens and repairs hair
Using certain oils to treat hair can make it less prone to breakage and diminish split ends. The lubricating properties of nut oils, like almond oil, diminish friction during hair styling. A study on Brazilian nut oils (many of which contain oleic acid and linoleic acid, just like sweet almond oil) showed improvement in hair’s resilience when it was treated with small amounts of oil ingredients.
Almond oil could make your hair grow
There aren’t clinical trials that prove that almond oil is effective in making hair grow. But here’s what we do know: almond oil can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends, which means your hair growth won’t be slowed by losing hair that becomes damaged. Almond oil contains high amounts of vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant. When antioxidants combat the environmental stress around your hair, your hair looks younger and healthier.
Almond oil treats scalp conditions
Almond oil can also be used as a treatment for flaky scalp (seborrheic dermatitis) and scalp psoriasis. While we don’t have studies that show how almond oil treats these conditions, almond oil has been used to treat dry scalp conditions in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. Rubbing a small amount of almond oil directly on your scalp increases blood flow to the area and introduces powerful antioxidants to the skin on your head.
You can apply almond oil directly to your hair, rubbing a small amount in between your palms before applying it. If you’re looking to increase shine and softness, pay special attention to the ends of your hair. Massage the oil into the end of the hair shaft and leave the oil on your hair after styling it.
You can also use almond oil as an ingredient in a conditioning hair mask. Mix 2 parts room temperature coconut oil with 1 part sweet almond oil and a creamy, natural conditioning agent, like avocado. Apply this potent hair mask to clean, dry hair, and leave it on for up to 40 minutes.
Some people use almond oil in a capsule or liquid form as an oral supplement. We don’t know if this directly impacts the health of your hair. But it does give you a big dose of protein, vitamin E, and omega-9 fatty acids that could improve your overall health. You can find almond oil supplements in almost any health food store.
Almond oil is generally safe for anyone to use on their skin. Anyone who has a severe nut allergy should not use almond oil on their hair, or for any other purpose, as the allergic reaction it triggers could be a serious one.
Don’t put pure almond oil on your hair before heat styling. The oil will heat up around your hair follicle and could burn your scalp or the hair shaft itself.
Using almond oil on your hair to increase strength and shine is low risk for most people and likely to work. There are limited studies available to demonstrate how almond oil conditions and strengthens hair, so more research is needed. But the active nutrients and properties of almond oil have been shown to help hair appear stronger, softer, and shinier. As an added benefit, almond oil is gentle on your scalp and smells great after it’s applied.
Almond oil has the same pleasant aroma as the sweet almond nuts (dulcis tree) that it’s extracted from. It’s a universal, natural beauty oil to condition the hair and face as well as to deal with stretch marks. The oil is very gentle, therefore it can be applied during pregnancy and to a baby’s skin. It improves hydration, deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and encourages the regeneration process. It’s certified by Ecocert – a globally recognised label assigned to the highest quality natural cosmetics.
The almond tree is a plant native to the Mediterranean Sea region, yet nowadays it’s mainly cultivated in France and Spain. Its nuts are the source of this highly recognised in cosmetology, almond oil.
NANOIL ALMOND OIL
Almond Oil by Nanoil is natural oil, suitable for the face and hair, obtained by cold-pressing. It is unrefined and 100% organic. Thanks to this, each drop of this precious cosmetic contains the essence of what’s best in sweet almonds, which are the seeds of the almond tree.
WHAT DOES ALMOND OIL CONTAIN?
Among all the nuts in the world, these are almonds (so almond oil, too) that contain the highest concentration of vitamin E; displaying strong antioxidative properties. In addition, almonds feature other vitamins (e.g. A and D) and well as minerals, but mostly they are a source of precious fatty acids belonging to the omega-9 (55%), the omega-6 and omega-3 group.
HOW DOES ALMOND OIL WORKS?
- Reinforces the hydrolipid film.
- Is responsible for maintaining adequate hydration and nourishment of the face.
- Shields against sun and toxins.
- Protects skin and hair against damage.
- Works like an emollient: it smoothes out and conditions.
- Significantly reduces stretch marks and cellulite.
- Brings relief to irritations.
For use on hair
Natural sweet almond oil by Nanoil suits medium and high porosity hair types, which is hair that requires regeneration. When applied regularly, almond oil protects the strands against damage and prevents moisture loss. Owing to its properties, hair becomes well-regenerated and scalp irritation is soothed. The oil prevents hair loss and leaves the strands soft, shiny and elastic.
For use on the body
It’s one of the most commonly used massage oils and constitutes the finest base (carrier oil) for aromatherapeutic essential oils. In no time, it penetrates skin, soothing inflammation, increasing elasticity, reducing stretch marks and fostering regeneration. Also, it can replace regular baby oil. It’s worth applying almond oil to hands, nails (deals with dry cuticles) as well as rough elbows and knees.
For use on the face
Almond oil can also be applied to the face, although it works best when combined with other beauty products. It can also be used for oil makeup removal.
The beauty oil has to be tightly sealed and kept in a dry and cool place. Keep away from sunlight.
track your order
Up to 40% Off Sale is Live!! ⚡ Flash Sale : Facewash FREE on all orders
Summer Stock-up Sale: Up to 40% off sitewide & gifts on every order!! Hurry, Shop now 🙂
Get Feelin so Rose Pit Cream worth Rs 345 FREE on orders above Rs 999
Get additional Eau De Parfum & a Moisturiser worth Rs 765 FREE on orders above Rs 1999
Free shipping on orders above Rs 299
- Tips, tricks, easy hacks & more!
- World of goodness
Plum People | 22 Apr 2020
Hello there, lovelies! We all love an at-home hair spa, don’t we? It’s a great way to show your tresses some love and care, while giving yourself some much-needed pampering. Today we’ll talk about an important step in a hair care routine: oiling your hair. Should you oil hair just before you shampoo, giving the oil just enough time to soak into your hair? Or should you oil your hair the night before you shampoo it and let it work its magic overnight? Read on to find out!
Oiling hair overnight
1. Massage oil into hair and scalp and leave it on overnight (don’t forget to cover your pillow with an old towel!)
2. Wash off oil when you shampoo the next day
Note : De-tangle your hair with a comb/hair brush before, not after you finish oiling it, to avoid breakage.
When you can go for it:
• You feel your hair requires intensive treatment to address concerns like coarseness, fineness, dandruff, dry scalp, excessive frizz, etc.
• You feel your otherwise normal hair has become too rough or coarse due to, say, a fun beach outing
• You spend a total of 15 minutes getting ready in the morning 😊
In general, it is not recommended to leave oil on for more than 6-8 hours, as that might make things tricky. The oil can attract a lot of dirt, dust, grime and get them to stick to your hair! So, it will take a lot more effort to wash your hair with all this added stuff to wash off.
Oiling just before you shampoo
1. Massage oil into hair and scalp and leave it on for 30-60 minutes (or for 3-4 hours, if you feel like it)
2. Wash off oil thoroughly from your hair when you shampoo
Note : As mentioned earlier, combing and de-tangling go before, not after massaging oil into your hair!
When you can go for it:
• Any regular shampoo session – it helps protect your hair during the washing process
• You don’t have specific concerns like excessive dryness/coarseness, frizz, dandruff, hair thinning etc.
Good hair oils generally have a concentrated dose of nutrients (not too concentrated, that would make them harsh on hair) to do what they are meant to do. Based on the type of hair oil, they can moisturize and nourish hair, reduce frizz, reduce irritation in the scalp, promote hair growth, protect hair from damage or heal and repair hair from within. Of course, some oils can perform more than one of these functions.
Choose natural oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, macadamia oil, almond oil or shea lipids, which can help strengthen, repair, nourish and protect hair from within.
Learn about all the benefits of almond oil for the hair!
Almonds are one of the most famous foods all around the world – not only because it’s delicious but also because it’s very nutritious and healthy! Originally from the Middle East, almonds also have another richness about them: their oil. Almond oil is filled with minerals and vitamins that benefit overall health – especially human hair! So keep reading to find out all the reasons why you should be using it on your locks!
BENEFITS OF ALMOND OIL FOR THE HAIR  Ferreira, M. (2017, October 12). The Benefits of Almond Oil for Skin, Hair, and Cooking. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/almond-oil#Benefits-of-almond-oil-for-hair
- TREATS DANDRUFF AND SCALP INFECTIONS
Just like most natural oils, almond oil is antibacterial, meaning it is a great option for people who suffer from scalp infections. If the scalp is dry, this oil can also help to hydrate it at the same time, since it is an emollient substance!
- STRENGTHENS AND NOURISHES THE HAIR
Some other people who can benefit from its use are those with dry and brittle hair! Rich in vitamins such as those from the B complex, it can help to keep the mane strong and shiny. Almond oil also helps to decrease frizz, since it nourishes the hair follicles!
By using it on your hair care routine you’ll see improvements in the overall health of your mane. It will feel softer, look shinier and be stronger! In the end, this also means faster hair growth, since your locks will be less prone to breakage and falling!
- AVOID HEAT DAMAGE
Either from artificial fonts such as styling tools or natural ones (sunlight), using almond oil avoids heat damage. That is due to a natural SPF 5 and lubricating properties, other amazing aspects of this fantastic oil!
PRECAUTIONS  Watson, K. (2018, September 18). Almond Oil for Hair. Healthline. https://www.healthline.com/health/almond-oil-for-hair
Although almond oil is a natural ingredient, meaning it is less harmful than chemical products, it also demands some precautions. If you are allergic to nuts, for example, using this oil probably isn’t safe for you! It can lead to allergic reactions, and we don’t want that to happen!
Another precaution you should take is to not apply the oil before using a styling tool like a flat iron or a curler. Just like oil heats up and fries food when cooking, the same thing would happen to your hair, leading to burns and severe hair damage… So don’t do it!
HOW TO USE IT
There are various ways you could use almond oil during your hair care routine!
- You can put a small amount of it on your palms, rub it a bit, and then apply it to your hair – using it as a treatment oil! Just make sure you avoid the roots and focus on the length and ends, ok?
- Another way to use it is by mixing it on your usual conditioner or hair mask! Then, just let the mixture act for a few minutes (at least 5) to make sure your locks absorb the nutrients.
- If DIY isn’t for you, don’t worry! You can use ready-made products that have almond oil as the main ingredient, such as the ones from the kit below, from the Brazilian brand Nazca – it combines almond AND macadamia oils, benefiting your hair even more!
Now you know all the reasons why you should be using almond oil in your hair care routine! You can be sure that by using this oil your mane will look healthier, stronger, and prettier. Natural oils are amazing for general hair health, so make sure you check out all the fantastic products from the Brazilian brands Nazca and Boni Natural on Metro Brazil’s website!
Almonds are a Rosacea family in the Amygdalus subenus and the genus Prunus. They originated in the Levant region of the Middle East and have since been used worldwide in healing and culinary applications. There are two types of commercially grown almonds, bitter almonds or Amygdalus communis and sweet almonds or Prunus amygdalus dulcis.
Benefits of Almond Oil for Hair
Almond oil has several important nutrients including polyunsaturated and mono fatty acids as well as vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A. These are all helpful nutrients that allow you to grow strong, healthy hair strands.
The high vitamin E content in almond oil is particularly helpful for conditioning the hair. Sweet almond oils can safely be used to in aroma therapy to carry these oils with no side effects. This is helpful in conditioning the hair and skin.
Many hair care products will add almond oil because of the nourishing and smoothing benefits it provides the hair cuticles, allowing people to grow thick, long, strong hair. It can be used to make your hair shinier. You can also mix almond oil with tea tree or neem oil and massage it into the scalp to increase circulation and relieve dandruff. Regularly massaging a combination of almond, rosemary and lavender oil in the hair can help reduce the amount of hair that falls out each day.
Uses of Almond Oil for Hair
For the Scalp
- Massage the oil into your scalp for 15-20 minutes, then massage a bit into the hair.
- Allow the almond oil to sit for at least 45 minutes, but you can also leave it in overnight.
- After it has been allowed to sit, rinse it away with your regular shampoo.
For Hair Growth
- Combine 3 tablespoons of almond oil in a bowl with a torn hibiscus flower and three tablespoons of castor oil.
- Warm the mixture slightly and apply it to the scalp and massage it in for 10 minutes.
- Wrap your head in a towel and leave the mixture in place for an hour.
- Then wash the oil away with shampoo.
Repeat this ritual twice a week for a few months to see thicker hair start to grow.
For Lustrous Hair
Rub a few drops of almond oil on your palms and apply it to the hair to make your hair look more lustrous. This is particularly helpful for curly hair.
For Split Ends
Those that suffer from split ends can massage it into the hair to help keep your hair from splitting.
For Silky Soft Hair
- Create a thick paste with water and herbal henna powder and allow it to sit overnight.
- The next day add an egg and three tablespoons of sweet almond oil into the mixture and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- You can also add a few drops of lavender oil if you find the smell of the egg unpleasant.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and allow it to sit on the hair for an hour then wash it off with cool water.
- Towel your hair and allow it to dry.
- Add an additional dose of almond oil to your scalp and leave it in place overnight before shampooing your hair again.
This will give your hair a silk appearance with a hint of red. It is recommended to take on this process on the weekend as it takes a long time to complete.
Selecting of Almond Oil for Hair
- Make an effort to purchase certified organic almond oil.
- Be sure to read the labels of these products to ensure that the bottle is fresh
- Check the ingredients to ensure you are purchasing a genuine product.
Genuine, 100 percent almond oil should be slightly thick compared to cheaper products. If you purchase a fresh bottle you can keep your oil for up to a year, though some manufacturers claim that it will last for up to 3 years. Genuine almond oil should not be particularly expensive, often around $6 for an 8 ounce bottle.
In a society obsessed with coconut and jojoba oils, almond oil often gets overlooked. But if you’re reading this article, you’re probably already familiar with almond oil’s many impressive benefits — especially when it comes to your hair. To incorporate this miracle ingredient into your routine, start by picking up one of the best almond oils for your hair, listed ahead. But first, here are a few things to know about choosing an oil and using it on your hair.
Almond oil can be applied on both damp and dry hair, depending on how you choose to use it. To help your hair dry smoother, whether you plan on letting it air dry or using a blow dryer, apply a few drops onto damp or towel-dried hair. Alternatively, to soften your ends and give already dried hair a shiny boost, try using it as a finisher, post-styling. You can also use almond oil as a hair mask — even better if you heat it up first, then wear it under a processing cap. To repair heavy-duty hair damage, consider letting the mask sit overnight.
As far as choosing an almond oil goes, you’ve got two options: a pure oil, or an oil that’s been blended with other ingredients. Pure oils are great because, in addition to being completely natural and free of additives, you can use them for a variety of different things: as a body moisturizer, as a cuticle oil, or even for cooking. Blended oils, on the other hand, are also a great option, because they’re typically combined with other ingredients that offer even more nourishing benefits for your hair. The choice simply comes down to a matter of personal preference.
And now, scroll on to discover the best almond oils for your hair.
The Best Pure Almond Oil For Your Hair
You can’t go wrong with a bottle of pure, undiluted almond oil, like this one from sustainable, eco-conscious brand Viva Naturals. Packaged in a large, 16-ounce bottle and sourced from nutrient-rich sweet almonds, this oil can be used anywhere, for just about anything. Use it on its own to soften, strengthen, and smooth out your hair, or, add a few drops to your conditioner to create your own deep-conditioning treatment. You can use this almond oil as a body moisturizer, cuticle oil, bath oil, and makeup remover, too.
"I personally mix some into my shampoo and it makes my hair soft and silky," commented one reviewer. Another shared, "Excellent for PrePoo on natural hair. I apply the oil to detangle my 4c hair prior to shampooing. Melts tangles and speeds up the detangling process. Pump attachment is a godsend!"
Review, Ingredients, Price, Buy Online Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil Vitamin E
Remember my post on the benefits of using almond oil on hair? If not, let me summarise its essence in 6 words- Almond oil is food for hair. While devouring almonds on a daily basis works wonders in transforming your hair into your ‘crowning glory’ rightfully, the luxury of slathering this elixir down your cascading locks as your hair follicles heave a sigh of relief the moment it comes in contact it, is indescribable. If it’s hot, better. I seized a bottle of one of the most popular almond oil brands in India and it goes without saying that today, I will review (or perhaps, rip apart) the same. It is none other than BAJAJ ALMOND DROPS. Let’s prepare its score card, shall we?
If you’ve got someone to massage your tresses with almond oil as you roll back to let loose, then awesome. For lazy couch potatoes like me who would argue over an hour with siblings on whose turn it is to switch off the light (yes, we have totally weird rules when it comes to sharing household ‘chores’), nothing can be better than the above at-home makeshift low-budget spa experience!
It’s been over three months of my gorging almonds every morning that I finally decided to try a renowned brand of almond oil (bajaj almond hair oil) which lures me towards it the way Popeye (yes, the 90s cartoon character who used to transform into a beefcake within seconds of thawing a tin of spinach) used to be enticed by spinach. On an unrelated note, I tried to the raw spinach multiple times back in childhood all thanks to Popeye and every time I did it, the floor used to be coloured in green within seconds. How? I used to spit it out in the twinkling of an eye and spend the next 15 minutes in brushing my teeth to get rid of the slightest tinge of those horrible green raw spinach leaves! Popeye, you truly shaked my belief in the messages cartoon characters used to give.
My Review of Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil:
Packed in a glass bottle with a flimsy, or wait I should say ‘the flimsiest possible’ cap, I can’t help but award this hair oil with a facepalm. Why? An oil packed in a glass bottle really doesn’t make sense to me. Oils are bound to spill and packing them in glass bottles means that the user/consumer is expected to be “Khatron ke Khiladi” contestant who’d use it in such a way that it’ll neither spill nor fall ever during/after usage.
It is same as packaging Jalebis (no, do not picture them now foodies! Let’s mean business right now) in a cloth. Because of this, the hair oil bottle needs to handled very carefully else it might slip off your hand and earn you a good dose of scolding from your mother. The packaging, hence is highly disappointing.
Hair Oil Test: Bajaj Oil vs Cold Pressed Almond Oil
The bajaj hair oil is lightweight and non-sticky as it claims to be. Heating the almond oil is easy but if you intend to fry some herbs/leaves in it to enhance its nutritive value, then it is of no use. I tried heating methi seeds and curry leaves separately in it and sadly, I wasn’t able to carry on the process for the time it is supposed to because the bajaj almond oil started emitting flames of smoke. This wasn’t the case when I had fried methi seeds and curry leaves separately earlier in cold-pressed almond oil. This made me suspicious of its composition.
Shocking Ingredients list of Bajaj Almond Drops Oil:
I had a look at the ingredients’ list of Bajaj oil and was shell shocked when I saw that 77% of this oil is simply mineral oil which is nothing more than a cheap filler. To top it all, it had perfume (under the garb of which a number of toxic chemicals are added) and coal tar dyes (Cl 47,000 and Cl 26,100). Even if the share of mineral oil had been less, I wouldn’t have written it off but 77% is enough to compel me to discard it. Naturally, when it comes to performance on parameters like- shine imparted, softness, hydration, frizz control and so on and so forth, this almond oil is miles behind cold-pressed almond oil. In fact, there is no competition. It doesn’t do anything noteworthy which oddly is fine for me. Why? Because with 77% mineral oil and other hazardous chemicals infused into it, all I expect is a mane that is on the verge of bidding me adieu forever.
GOOD things about Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil Vitamin E:
- Readily available.
- Economical price
BAD things about Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil Vitamin E:
- Flimsiest possible packaging of a hair oil.
- 77% Mineral oil. Need I say more? Am I buying almond oil or mineral oil, Dabur?
- Addition of perfume and coal tar dyes.
- Nowhere comparable to cold-pressed almond oil
- No shine, softness or hydration imparted.
- Nutritive value (if exists) cannot be increased by addition of herbs/leaves. This limits its potential for experimentation.
Price in India: Rs.60 for 100 ml
VNA Rating: 0/5 (My ruthless spree continues)
Where to Buy Online in India: amazon.in
Availability: Supermarkets and general cosmetic shop.
Conclusion: Ladies, I do not even need to tell those three magical words to you now (not those three words that you would want to hear from someone capable making your heart skip a beat…Ahem Ahem) Mine are different. Slightly. “TOSS INTO TRASH” With 77% mineral oil, artificial perfumes and coal tar dyes pumped into it, there is no nutritive value to this bajaj oil. It might be readily available but that doesn’t mean it would work wonders.
Alternatives to Bajaj Almond Drops Oil: Mineral oil does nothing beneficial to our mane, by any stretch of imagination. A better alternative would be to fry fenugreek seeds in VCO (Virgin coconut oil), strain the oil and then massage it when warm in case you wish to treat your tresses to the bounties of oiling. And oh! Massage your scalp with the virgin coconut oil and Fenugreek concoction when it is warm not hot else you won’t be left with any hair on your scalp in the first place! I know the last line sends chills down one’s spine but it’s better to be safe than sorry, isn’t it?
Cold-pressed Almond Oil is a highly effective herbal product that is extracted from pure almond nuts and provides various health benefits when consumed and applied on hair and skin as well. It is a multi-purpose product having been mentioned in the ancient Ayurvedic texts and is totally free of chemicals and additives. This 100 percent pure almond oil manufactured and marketed by SNAANA has a light texture and can easily penetrate into the skin and hair, which softens and dislodges dirt and debris that may have accumulated on the hair follicles and skin pores. It is also known to prevent blackheads and acne.
Apart from being a natural solution for improving the health of your skin and hair, SNAANA’s Sweet Almond Oil also makes it great edible oil. It can be used as dressing oil in salads and other similar raw recipes that you find delightful. It’s healthy, too.
It is highly rich in vitamin E, protein, magnesium, zinc, calcium, potassium, omega 6 fatty acids, and unsaturated fats.
Sweet Almond Oil /California Almonds Cold pressed Oil – Almond Nuts/ Kernels – At SNAANA we cold-pressed il from sweet almonds like California almonds or Australian almonds. The oil cold pressed from these nuts is sweet in taste.
Bitter Almonds Oil / Gurbandi Almonds Cold pressed Oil – Also we cold press Gurbandi badam Giri also known as “Choti Giri” which has a mix of sweet & bitter almonds kernels giving the oil a mixed aroma of sweet & bitter. It is being said that Gurbandi & Mamra are the best in terms of nutrients and therefore beneficial indirect consumption as nuts/kernels do not undergo any chemical processing after plucked from the farms.
Benefits of Almond Oil:-
SNAANA’s cold-pressed Almond Oil heals peeling skin, dull skin, age spots, scars, Angina (chest pain), under-eye circles, skin wrinkles, and freckles. It helps to achieve youthful skin by enhancing its texture and radiance. It is an ideal herbal remedy for achieving flawless and moisturized skin.
The use of Oil for body massage helps soothe joint pains and muscle cramps in adults.
The consumable sweet Almond Oil from SNAANA provides various health benefits, such as improving the flow of blood, maintains cholesterol level and blood pressure, improves digestion, lowers constipation, soothes nerves, improves immunity, and is an effective herbal remedy for cardiovascular ailments. Just one teaspoon of this organic oil while preparing food helps keep you healthy for many years.
Additional benefits of SNAANA’s Almond Oil include:
- 100 percent pure oil.
- Contains no chemicals & No preservatives.
- No side effects.
- Edible oil.
- Effective herbal massage oil.
- Hair and skin moisturizer.
- Delays aging.
Directions for using SNAANA’s Almond Oil
SNAANA’s Oil is a herbal body massage and hair solution for people of any age group. In order to get the best results, here’s how to apply SNAANA’s pure Oil to your skin and hair.
Almond oil benefits for hair
Use SNAANA’s Almond Oil on your hair before washing. Gently massage your scalp with a few drops of Baadaam Oil. After applying the oil to the scalp, allow it to reach deeper into the roots of your hair and leave it for at least 30 minutes. The oil has rich properties that will make your hair strong, smooth, and moisturized.
When you massage your hair regularly with SNAANA’s Almond Oil, problems like split ends, hair fall, dandruff, etc. can be reduced and improve its strength and growth. oil is good for hair
Almond oil benefits for skin
SNAANA’s Almond Oil can also be used for the face and skin. Apply a few drops of badam Oil on clean skin and face, then massage gently. Allow it about 30 minutes before cleaning your skin and face with water or cleanser.
When you are exposed to pollution, sweat, dirt and the sun, dead skin cells along with other impurities tend to accumulate on the skin’s surface. Since oil has moisturizing properties, it can help loosen these impurities, making them easy to remove.
Apply SNAANA’s Baadaam Oil once, or if needed, twice during any time of the day and make your skin and hair look healthy always.
Making of Pure Almond / Baadaam oil at SNAANA
At SNAANA, we make cold-pressed almond oil using almond nuts. The nuts are pressed in room temperature condition, a traditional technique giving a healthy, edible and flavor full oil. The oil produced through cold pressing is suitable- highly therapeutic for consumption and application. Here’s how we make it.
Storage – Always store the oil in a cool and dry place. The oil is good to use for a year from the date of cold pressing.
It may/may not suit oily acne-prone skin. Do a patch test when using the product for the first time.
Always apply on moist face/hand & feet/ body for the best desired results.
Do not cook with cold-pressed Baadaam oil as it has a low smoke point. Add it to your cooked or raw recipes ready to eat. Do not eat/apply the oil if you are allergic to almonds.