On This Page, You can easily know about How To Activate Your ATM Card.
Most banks provide ATM cards for his or her customers who open savings or checking accounts. An ATM card gives you instant access to your funds. once you open an account, the bank will send you a replacement card. As an existing customer, your bank will send you a replacement card when your old one expires. you’ll got to activate your ATM card before you’ll use it. Here are some ways to activate your ATM card.
Table of Contents
How to Activate ATM Card?
An account holder can activate his / her ATM card by the subsequent ways –
- Go to an ATM: The account holder can activate the ATM card by visiting the ATM of the bank he holds an account with. He/she are going to be required to insert the ATM card & provide the PIN or temporary PIN details and proceed as per the instructions. a number of the banks automatically activate the cardboard as soon because the account holder enters the PIN.
- Call Bank’s Customer Care: The account holder can turn the toll-free number of the bank to activate the ATM Card. The toll-free number is given on the ATM card also on the official website of the bank. An account holder also can get the toll free customer care number on the letter given the ATM Card. He/she are going to be required to supply with all the requested information like account number, address, registered mobile number and ID proof details also so as to urge the cardboard activated.
Acquiring Your ATM card
Acquire your ATM card. Your bank will send your ATM card to you within the mail. Most banks also will send you a separate document that contains a short lived personal identification number . Some banks send the personal identification number first. once you get the knowledge together with your personal identification number , your card should arrive within a couple of days.
- Some banks don’t send you a personal identification number . Instead, they require you to either activate the cardboard and choose a personal identification number , or use the 3-digit security code on the rear of the cardboard board to activate the card before choosing a personal identification number .
- If you’re getting a replacement card, your old personal identification number will still work.
Verify that the cardboard you received is one you applied for or requested
If you are not expecting an ATM card, contact your bank immediately to seek out out if the cardboard you received is legitimate. Some banks will issue a replacement open-end credit if there was a drag , like potential fraud, related to your existing open-end credit .
- If you probably did not request a replacement open-end credit , confirm to seek out out if you would like the open-end credit . Confirm to read the fine print or contact the bank to form sure the open-end credit doesn’t have hidden fees or that switching to a replacement open-end credit is required.
- Examine the card’s expiration date. If the expiration date is approaching soon, contact your bank. this is often a symbol of a fraudulent card.
Sign the rear of the cardboard
As soon as you receive your new open-end credit , sign the rear of it. If this is often a replacement open-end credit , otherwise you received a short lived card, destroy those old cards now.
If you’ve recently opened a new bank account and received a Debit Card for the same, you will first be required to activate the card online before using it. Check out this post to know the exact steps of doing the same.
From withdrawing money from ATMs to paying for online and offline purchases, ATM cards make our lives convenient in many different ways. Most banks now offer ATM card to the customers when they open a new bank account. The ATM card is linked to the bank account, and every time you withdraw money from ATMs or do a transaction, the amount is debited directly from your bank account. However, if this is the first time that you have got yourself an ATM card, online activation is the first thing that you should know about. Here are the steps on how to use ATM card for the first time:
Activating ATM Card Online
Most of the banks allow you to activate your ATM card by generating its PIN from the nearest ATM of the bank. However, some banks allow you to do it online too. If your bank offers this feature as well, follow these steps for activating your ATM card:
- Visit the official Internet Banking website of your bank and log in with your User ID and Password which you might have received in the welcome kit.
- Once logged in, look for the Generate ATM PIN option and select “Generate Now”.
- You will now be asked to enter your 16-digit ATM card number along with the 3-digit CVV which is mentioned at the back of your new ATM card.
- Submit these details to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, and you can now set a 4-digit PIN for your card.
- Once you have successfully configured the ATM PIN, you can now use your ATM card for withdrawing money from ATMs and offline transactions.
Some of the banks now also allow you to set ATM PIN through their official mobile apps.
Generating 3D Secure PIN
While ATM withdrawal and offline transactions can be done with the ATM card and ATM PIN, you will need something known as 3D Secure PIN for online transactions. Here is how you can set this 3D Secure PIN for using online ATM card:
- If you are doing an online purchase, select “Debit Card” as the payment option and enter your Debit Card details
- As you will be using your ATM card online for the first time, you will be redirected to the 3D Secure registration page automatically
- On this page, you can set your 3D Secure PIN either by entering your ATM PIN or by receiving an OTP on your mobile number
- Once you enter your ATM PIN or OTP, you will be asked to select a 6-digit 3D Secure PIN
- Submit this PIN and re-enter it to confirm your choice
- You can now use your ATM card for online transactions too
- You will be asked to enter this 6-digit PIN every time you make online payments through your Debit Card
ATM Card for Easy, Secure and Hassle-Free Transactions
Banks have improved their services significantly in the past few years to offer enhanced convenience to the customers. Now that you know the process in detail, you can now easily activate your ATM card online from the comfort of your home.
If you are yet to get an ATM card, open a new bank account and apply for a new ATM card.
Transactions made through Debit cards are safe, secure and can be done within minutes. Anyone with a bank account has access to a debit card as it is provided by the bank to the user as a part of the welcome kit. To use a debit card, it is mandatory for the card holder to activate it.
There are 3 different ways to activate a debit card. Let’s learn about each of these ways along with the steps to be followed for each.
How to Activate a Debit Card?
There are 3 different ways to activate a debit card. As per your convenience and the resource available, you can choose any of the methods.
It is important to note that even though the steps to be followed in each of these methods might vary as per the bank’s guidelines and the process to activate a debit card, a few common steps remain the same.
To activate a Debit Card using an ATM Machine, follow these steps-
- Gently open the sealed envelope to get your 4 digit PIN provided to you by the bank along with your debit card
- Insert the debit card in the ATM
- Enter the debit card number and the given ATM pin
- You will then be prompted to set a new ATM pin
- Enter your new ATM PIN, by following the instructions on the machine and your card will be activated
To activate a Debit Card through Netbanking, follow these steps-
- Log in to your bank’s internet banking portal
- Locate the “Debit Card” section in the portal
- From there, click on any option that says ‘generate PIN” or ‘create PIN’
- Upon choosing the option, the portal will provide you with instructions on how to activate your debit card
- Follow the instructions and activate your debit card online
To activate a Debit Card using Phone Banking, follow these steps-
- You must have received a phone banking PIN or something else that might help you in phone banking conversations
- Dial the telephone number provided to you, and connect with the operational member to activate your debit card
- Once successfully connected, follow all the instructions given to you during the telephonic conversation to get your debit card activated
For additional security, some banks send OTP to the customer’s registered mobile number for verification and activation of a debit card. Hence, you must have your phone with the registered mobile number ready by your side while activating your debit card.
While almost all the banks have a similar, lengthy procedure to activate a debit card, Paytm Payments Bank, on the other hand, ditches the conventional method to activate a debit card by offering a digital debit card to its account holders. Here’s how you can obtain a Paytm Payments Bank debit card and how you can activate it.
How to Get a Paytm Debit Card?
Paytm is one of the pioneers that has taken financial practices to the next level by offering ease & convenience to the users. And to remain indulged and consistent with the best financial practices, Paytm now offers both digital and physical debit cards. If you wish to get a hold over physical Paytm’s debit card, below are the steps you need to follow-
- Open the Paytm mobile application
- Click on ‘Paytm Bank’
- Now, click on the ‘Debit & ATM card’ option
- Choose ‘Request ATM card’
- Now, select your delivery address
- Click on ‘Proceed to Pay’
- Confirm your delivery address
- Enter the passcode
- After the successful completion of the payment, your debit card will be delivered to your address within 2 weeks
The debit card delivery generally takes about 7-10 working days, depending upon the user’s communication address. You can also track your debit card delivery status on the Paytm mobile application. Additionally, a free virtual debit card is allotted to every user after he/she opens a savings account with Paytm Payments Bank.
How to Activate a Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card?
It is quite easy to activate your Paytm Payments Bank Debit card, all you need to do is-
- Scan the QR code given on the debit card
- Enter the passcode
- Verify your debit card details
- Set your debit card PIN
- Your debit card will be activated!
Paytm Payments Bank is your next step towards a digital financial journey, explore the Paytm app to know more!
Activate your card as soon as it arrives, and you can start enjoying all it has to offer.
- Sign in to your account—online or on the Capital One Mobile app. (Text “MOBILE” to 80101 for a link to download).
- Choose the account linked to your debit card.
- Look for a button to activate your card next to the debit card delivery tracker online, or below your account balance in the mobile app.
- Select “Activate Your Card” and follow the steps shown. You may be asked to set a PIN to complete the activation process.
Activate your debit card now. Sign in to your account.
How can I change my PIN?
Change your debit card PIN easily online or in the mobile app.
Can I lock my debit card?
Locking your debit card will prevent transactions until you unlock it. Note this won't prevent some bill pays and other transfers from occurring.
What if my debit card is lost or stolen?
The fastest way to report your card missing is online or in the Capital One mobile app.
What should I do if my debit card is expired?
Your debit card will continue working through the end of the expiration month.
Please retrieve the 4 digit AUTH CODE that would have been sent as an SMS to the mobile number registered with us for your account linked to this Debit Card.
At any Emirates NBD ATM
- Insert your Debit Card in the ATM
- You will be prompted to enter the AUTH CODE
- Choose "Other Services" and then "Debit Card Activation"
- Choose "New/Replaced Cards"
- Enter a 4 digit PIN of your choice and confirm the same to set it
Note: In case you have not received your AUTH CODE, you will not be able to activate your Card through the ATM. You will need to call the activation helpline on +971 600 54 00 00 to receive the AUTH CODE and activate your card.
- Call the activation helpline on +971 600 54 00 00 and select the language of your choice
- Choose "Debit Card Activation > New/Replaced Cards" and enter your 16 digit Debit Card number
- Choose option 1 and enter the AUTH CODE and you will then be prompted to set your PIN and confirm the same
- If AUTH CODE has not been received, choose option 2.
You will be prompted to enter your registered mobile number. AUTH CODE will be sent to this number if it matches the registered number on our system. You will need to call back to activate your card.
Your Debit Card will be ready for use once you have activated your card and set your PIN.
Getting a new Debit Card can be very exciting and once it lands in your hands, the temptation to use it immediately is very high. But, a new Debit Card does not work without getting activated.
It is important to know how to activate a Debit Card so that you are not put in an awkward position when you use your new Debit Card for the first time.
It is possible to activate a Debit Card online and also offline via an ATM. These two are distinct procedures that are time bound. The Debit Card must be activated within a time period, or else the PIN number given by the bank becomes invalid. Once the PIN number becomes invalid, the Debit Card can only be activated by Phone Banking or by visiting the branch personally.
To avoid all these hassles, know the procedure of activating a Debit Card, and follow it immediately after you get your card.
How to activate a Debit Card?
The procedure is simple:
- Once you get your welcome kit from the bank, along with the Debit Card, there is an ATM pin given in a sealed envelope.
- When you go to the ATM, enter your Debit Card and enter the ATM pin provided in the welcome kit. On entering this PIN, you will be prompted to change your ATM PIN.
- Change your ATM PIN and use the card henceforth for regular transactions.
There is a way to activate a Debit Card online via NetBanking. For that,
- You need to login to the respective bank’s internet banking portal. Once you log in, go to the section marked as ‘Debit Card’.
- There will be instructions on how to generate an ATM PIN for your Debit Card.
- Generate an ATM PIN by following those instructions and your Debit Card will be activated online.
Some banks even have a procedure to activate the Debit Card via Phone Banking.
- There is usually a phone banking PIN or some identifier in the bank’s welcome kit. This can be used to identify yourself in phone banking conversations.
- Dial the bank’s phone banking number and use the PIN number or security questions to verify yourself.
- Once verified, follow the instructions to activate your Debit Card.
Some banks have an additional layer of security, where an OTP is sent to the registered mobile number while setting the ATM PIN in an ATM or via Phone Banking. This helps to ensure the verification and activation is authorised.
HDFC Bank has a seamless procedure to activate a Debit Card. By using NetBanking or Phone Banking, your new Debit Card can be activated in a matter of a few hours.
Here’s how to check your Debit Card balance online now.
Looking to apply for a Debit Card? New customers can get a new Debit Card through opening a new Savings Account while experiencing hassle-free banking with HDFC Bank. Existing HDFC Bank customers can get their Debit Card reissued within minutes here.
* Terms & conditions apply. Debit Card approvals are at sole discretion of HDFC Bank Ltd
The SBI Debit card is provided to the account holder either when the account gets created or on the demand made by the account owner. This financial card lets you access your money at any time of the day and helps you in making transactions, both online and offline.
Once you receive your SBI debit card, you now don’t have to visit the SBI branch to get it activated or to get the PIN linked with it. From a variety of options, you can now get your work simplified and can easily get your Debit card and ATM pin activated within a couple of minutes.
Activating SBI Debit card online
Following are the steps that one must follow in order to get his SBI debit card activated online-:
1. Open SBI- Open your online SBI net banking account by entering the Username and Password.
2. Go to e-services option- After logging in, click on the “e-services” tab in the header menu.
3. Go to ATM Card services- In the drop-down menu of SBI “e-services”, many options are listed. Here, click on “ATM Card Services”.
4. Go to New ATM Card Activation- In the current page, you will find various ATM card services like “Block ATM card”, “ATM pin generation” etc. Here you need to click on the option “New ATM card activation”.
5. Select your account- In the “New ATM card activation” page, you will find information related to your various accounts. Select the account whose ATM cum Debit card you want to activate.
6. Enter your ATM card number- Enter your “New ATM Card Number” and then re-enter it. Now, click on the “Activate” button.
7. Enter a high-security password- You will see a confirmation page with details regarding your Account number and ATM card. Enter the high-security password that has been sent to your registered mobile number. Now click on “Confirm” button.
Your SBI Debit card will thus be activated successfully and a confirmation message for the same will be sent to your registered number.
Activating SBI Debit Card through SMS
Following are the steps that one must follow in order to get this SBI debit card activated through SMS-:
1. From your registered mobile number, send an SMS to 567676 in the following format
PIN aaaa bbbb
aaaa refer to your last four digits of Debit card number and
bbbb refer to your last four digits of SBI Bank account number
Example- PIN 2345 7890
2345 will refer to the last four digits of Debit card number and 7890 will refer to the last four digits of SBI bank account number.
2. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number which will be used for activation of your SBI debit card. The OTP shall remain valid for only 48 hours.
If you do not have your registered mobile number with you at the moment, then you can get a new number registered with your account online.
After activation of your SBI debit card, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone.
Generating SBI Debit Card PIN through ATM
In order to get your PIN for SBI debit card, you can choose from a variety of options, but the ATM and online options are most commonly used.
Following are the steps that you need to follow to get your SBI debit card PIN through ATM-:
1. Visit SBI ATM- Firstly, you need to visit to your nearest SBI ATM machine center.
2. Swipe your Card- In order to get access to your SBI account, you must first swipe your Debit Card.
3. Go to Pin Generation- Click on “Pin Generation” option present at the bottom right of your ATM Screen.
4. Enter your Account Number- You will find a space to enter your SBI account number.
5. Enter your Mobile Number- Enter your registered mobile phone number. Press on Confirm.
6. Message sent- A message will be sent to your mobile number and information regarding the same will be shown on your ATM screen. Confirm the same.
7. OTP sent- A one-time password will be sent to your mobile number.
Now, the OTP shall be used for activating your SBI debit card PIN.
Your ATM pin will thus be successfully generated.
It can be now be used for various transactions, whether online or via ATM.
The online mode to get your ATM PIN is much more efficient and quicker. It saves your time and hassle of visiting an ATM.
How to Activate ATM card of MCB bank
Muslim Commercial Bank ( MCB ) is of the top leading bank in Pakistan. They provide an ATM card to every account holder. But you have to activate your ATM card firstly. But how to make the ATM card active of MCB. Many people don’t know about that but if you don’t know about it then we will tell you about it.
To active the ATM card of MCB then there are two ways, as Active MCB ATM card via call and Active MCB ATM card via ATM machine . We will tell you both methods of activation MCB ATM card.
Active MCB ATM card via Call
MCB made it easy for those account holders who don’t know reading and writing. This can be the best option for those who want to save their time, if you don’t want a long and time taking process and want to active your MCB ATM card quickly then you can easily activate your MCB ATM card on call.
To active MCB ATM card you need to note down some important thing that are following:
- Make sure you have balance in your sim ( do remember you have to call from that number which you registered on the bank ).
- You should have your CNIC number or ID card with you.
- Take out the MCB Debit ATM card in front of you.
When you collected all these required information then you are ready to activate your ATM card of MCB Bank. Here’s how you can activate the MCB bank ATM card.
- First of all, you need make a call on the MCBhelpline number 042 – 111 000 622.
- Now, you need to select the language from the menu like 1 for Urdu, 2 for Punjabi, 3 for Sindhi, etc.
- Now, press 0 to transfer your call to Customer care service.
- When your call has been transferred then you have to tell about the reason for calling.
- If you called them to activate your MCB ATM card then they first ask you to tell the last 4 digits of your ATM card.
- After that, they will ask you to tell them your CNIC number.
- Then you have to tell them the expiry date of your ATM card.
- In the end, they will ask the name of your mother.
- When you tell all the required information then they will ask you to choose the ATM pin.
- You have to dial the ATM pin on the mobile calling app.
- They will again ask you to re-enter your ATM secret pin.
- Now, your account has successfully created.
- You will get the confirmation message soon on your number that was provided to the bank.
When you get the confirmation code, then your ATM card has been activated successfully. You can easily access all your funds available on your bank account. Now, you can also use your ATM card in every ATM machine in Pakistan.
How to activate the MCB ATM card through SMS / How to Active MCB ATM card through the ATM machine?
There is another option for you to activate your MCB ATM card. You can easily do that by visiting nearest MCB ATM machine.
Instead of call, here you have to do the activation of the ATM card of MCB bank at your own by inserting the MCB ATM card into the MCB ATM machine.
But before that you have to activate your ATM via SMS, means that you have to send SMS to MCB to get the activation code.
How to get the Activation code of the MCB ATM Card?
Here’s how you can get the activation code of the MCB debit ATM card via SMS ( make sure that you are using that number which you registered to the bank ).
- First of all, go to the messaging app and type a new message.
- From there you have to write ACT space ( your ) CNIC number ( without spaces and dashes ) space and then last 4 digits of your ATM card. For Example ACT 65873511399 5643.
- Now, send this SMS to 6222.
- When you send it then you will get the 6 digits code from MCB bank after some time.
Activate your MCB ATM card via ATM Machine:
Now, when you got the activation code of MCB ATM card, then you have to do to the nearest MCB ATM machine.
- Insert your MCB ATM card in the ATM machine.
- Now, they will ask you to enter the activation code.
- Simply enter the Activation Code that you received from MCB bank via SMS.
- They will ask you now to create the secret pin, simply enter the pin.
- Now, re-enter the just pin for confirmation.
- Now, you will get the message on the screen of the ATM machine that you have successfully activated your MCB ATM Card.
- You will also get the confirmation message on your registered sim via SMS.
Now, your MCB ATM Card has successfully activated. Now, you can easily get access to your funds and withdraw money from every ATM machine in Pakistan.
How to active MCB internet banking?
To access all your funds from home and to check all the remaining amounts in the bank then MCB internet banking will help you a lot in this regard.
Through MCB internet banking, you can easily transfer and receive money online. You can also pay bills online and do online shopping via MCB internet banking.
Here’s how you can activate MCB Internet banking:
- First of all, go to the official website of MCB internet banking https://www.mcb.com.pk/personal-product/how-to-register.
- Now, you will see the online registration form.
- First of all, you have to select the customer type.
- Now, provide the required information that is necessary for MCB online registration.
- When you entered all the required information then click on the next option.
- Now, you will get the OTP code on your registered mobile.
- Simply enter the SMS and you are done with it.
Insert your HBL debit card into the ATM and select your preferred language English or Urdu Enter the 5 digit activation code. This can be done by calling HBL Phone Banking through your registered mobile number and make an international usage activation request to activate that.
How To Activate Hbl Debit Card How To Activate Hbl Credit Card Daily Facts Youtube
HBL debit card eases your routine transactions with 247 access.
Hbl atm card activation number. HOW TO GET UBL. I am naveed irshad and in this video u will be leran how to activate the ATM card of state bank of pakistanHBLNBPUBLBOPvideo ko like comment b lazmi krn. HBL ATM Reviews Complaints.
Now pay your bills shop cash-less at over 50000 merchants make quick transfers and more. HBL offers 6 unique designs each celebrating Pakistan backed by MasterCard Union Pay or VisaApply for your HBL Debit Card and choose from a range of designs. When you get your ATM card then take out the ATM card.
Visa Debit Card is an ATM Debit card that lets you shop worry-free and cash-free. You will see the 16 digit code on the front side of the ATM card. HBL Mobile is an app designed to simplify the way you bank.
DCLast 4 digits of your Debit card Example. 021 111 111 425 Customer Services Number Through this all step you can get ideas How To Activate Habib Bank HBL ATM Card. Call the toll-free number.
Get Activation code from HBL. Changed mobile number Respected Sir My ATM card expired and my already given number 03336735106blocked and I put application on 14122016 for Change number for change number but til now my number not changed against my account04837900577103. Visit our website for HBL Gold Debit Card limit details.
4-digits on the front of your card Occupation. September 16 2019. 3-digits on the back of your card American Express Cards.
Visit any HBL ATM with your HBL DebitCard CNIC number and 5 digit activation code. As per Federal Budget 2018-19 an improvement rate of 1 for filers and 34 for non-filers is acceptable from 1st July 2018 on all different global marketings performed on HBL debit card. Now note down the last 4 digits of code written on the front side of the ATM card.
At the HBL ATM follow the steps mentioned. 753 Comments 329 Shares. You Cal Also Call At HBL Helpline Number.
Watch the video for a step-by-step guide on card activation. Manage your financial responsibilities while enjoying life and get whopping Gold Debit Card Discounts. Shah Muhammad Posted on.
HBL Pakistans best largest bank according to the Asiamoney HBL is the Best domestic corporate and investment bank in the pakistan. Most banks provide a toll-free number you can use to activate your card. All that is needed to register is your bank account CNIC number.
HBL Mobile is now available instantly to all HBL customers. Account number The primary cardmembers full account number as it appears on their card. By watching this video HBL customers will enable to understand how to activate their HBL ATMDebit Card More Videos How to send m.
Security code MasterCard or Visa Cards. Now if you want get details about other bank ATM card activation then visit this website main home page. In case your activation code expires follow step 1 to re-generate your activation code.
Activate your new Chip and PIN enabled HBL DebitCard and enjoy great rewards and benefits with enhanced security. Once you have your activation code visit any HBL ATM with your HBL debit card CNIC number and 5 digit activation code. Hello guys in this vidoe we will learn how to activate BL ATM card1.
This activation code will be valid for 3 days only. HBL has grown its branch network to over 1700 branches 2000 ATMs and serving 20 million customers in 15 countries. It offers enhanced digital services to our valuable customers enabling them to access and transact through their HBL account or Credit Card anytime anywhere.
How TO GET HBL DEBIT CARD. At the HBL ATM follow these steps. This number may be located on a sticker on your ATM card in the letter mailed with your card or on their website.
How To Active Your Hbl Atm Card Online Step By Step Guide
Hbl Card Activation Via Hbl Mobile Facebook
How To Activate Hbl Debit Card And Atm Pin Generation Specsa Specsa
Hbl Debit Card Activation Procedure Youtube
How To Activate Hbl Debit Card In Atm Youtube
How To Active Your Hbl Atm Card Online Step By Step Guide
Hbl Activate Your New Chip And Pin Enabled Hbl Debitcard Facebook
How To Active Your Hbl Atm Card Online Step By Step Guide
The Activation Of Hbl Debit Card Atm Card Youtube