Can love survive without eternity? Can romance survive without passion and playfulness? Your answer would be “no.” To keep the fire in a relationship burning, it is important to spice up your relationship. When was the last time you did something playful with your boyfriend? Don’t remember? Okay. Then surprise him today. Here are some ways to act playful with your boyfriend, read on.
1. Dance for your boyfriend
Have you ever danced for your boyfriend? If not, then do it now. Act playful with him by dancing for him. This can surely turn him on. Your boyfriend would love to see you dance and tease. Men get instantly attentive with this action. Invite your boyfriend to join you in the fun and spice up the romance.
2. Blow secret kisses
This is another playful thing to do with your boyfriend. Simply blow out kisses to him without reasons. He might be amazed, but he will definitely like your gesture. It is good to do such things once in a while to keep the relationship going. Act playful with him by simply giving him a peck on his cheek.
3. Have a food fight with your boyfriend
It does sound silly, but believe us it is real fun. Just have a silly food fight with your boyfriend; this can really turn him on. He will always cherish this moment he had with you. Use cakes or chocolates to act playful with him.
You haven’t accepted childish behavior from a crush since you were actually a child yourself. When your beau acts more like a little kid than an adult, stopping his immature behavior is essential if you want to keep your relationship moving toward a committed, mature level. Before you sink to his level, stomping your feet and whining, think about why he is still acting so childish, and open up an honest conversation about his immature actions.
Avoid supporting his immaturity in any way. Supporting or enabling behaviors such as immaturity can often be a sign of a dysfunctional helping relationship, according to professor of psychology Shawn Meghan Burn in her article “Are You in a Codependent Relationship?” on the “Psychology Today” website. For example, rescuing your guy from predicaments that his immature behavior has gotten him into — such as an argument with a member of one of your families or a situation at work — is off the table. While it may seem like you’re helping him out of a sticky situation, you’re actually making him believe that it’s acceptable to act immature. Let him take the fall for his immaturity.
Pinpoint how and when he is being immature. There are many different ways that a boyfriend could act in a childish way. For example, not wanting to work is a sign of immaturity, but so is making jokes instead of speaking his feelings. The way that he is being immature will impact how you deal with him and what changes you can expect.
Step up and show an assertive style. If your guy’s immature actions are truly bothering you, let him know that his behavior is a problem for you and your relationship. He may not realize that he’s acting immature or he may not know that it is affecting you. This doesn’t mean that you aggressively confront him. Instead, tell your guy how you are feeling, being specific about how he’s immature and what it is doing to your relationship. For example, say something such as, “When you spend Saturday afternoons playing video games with your friends instead of with me, I feel like you are acting childish. This hurts my feelings and makes me worry that we don’t have a real future together.”
encourage him to do things for others. Some emotionally immature men are narcissistic or act childish in a selfish way. If this is the case with your boyfriend, organize a volunteer outing in which he’s faced with the realities of adult life. For example, serve soup at a homeless shelter or help out at a food pantry on a holiday.
Stop and point out his childish behaviors. If he isn’t aware of or doesn’t believe he is acting immature, show him. Tell him that he’s acting like a child when you catch him in the midst of acting immaturely or record his behaviors on a video camera or with your cellphone. Play the video back to show him how he is acting and how other people around him view him.
‘After a while, you just want to be with someone who makes you laugh’ – Mr Big from Sex And The City was so on-point when he said this. Sure, you can do things to make him laugh when you’re around him but for those times when you’re not around, text messages do their job. Here are 11 silly and funny texts for him that will crack him up!
Make Your Texts More Fun And Interesting By Adding A Pinch Of Humour
Make your special someone like you more by sending him these given below funny and cute texts to make him laugh. Here are some funny things to text a guy you like.
1. ‘I wanted to send you something that would make you smile, but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox! *Sad face emoji*’
Aww! But this message will definitely make him smile.
2. ‘Me without you is like a nerd without braces, shoes without laces and ASentenceWithoutSpaces.’
Oh-so-cheesy but totally works!
3. ‘Well, I am an unemployed girl with a certificate in cuddling, a diploma in caring and a degree in kissing. Do you have a job for me?’
4. ‘Excuse me, I just dropped something looking at your pictures again… My jaw!’
And my heart too!
5. ‘Your body has 65% water and guess what? I am very thirsty at the moment.’
See now this one’s a winner!
6. ‘Do you know how much do penguins weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hello!’
A saviour when you’ve had that tiny argument.
7. ‘I love you as much as I love fries’
Jeez, that’s a lot of love, okay ?
8. ‘How you doin?’ *Joey’s sly smile*
Any Friends ’ fan is going to smile through this at any point in the day.
9. ‘I can’t decide what I want more, food or you? Food… No, you. Maybe, food on you!’
10. ‘I am not a photographer, but I can still picture you and me together…in my bed.’
*See you when I see you*
11. ‘If you were a vegetable you know what you’ll be? A cute-cumber!’
11. ‘If you were a vegetable you know what you’ll be? A cute-cumber!’
Compliments like these never hurt!
12. You are under arrest for being too cute. Your punishment is to be silent and if not followed then you will be silenced with kisses.
Isn’t it a cute and funny invite for a makeout?
13. I want you to have a candle-lit dinner and say those magical three words to you… Pay the bill!
He will definitely laugh at this one!
14. True love is like a pillow, You can hug it when you’re in trouble, You can cry on it when you’re in pain, You can embrace it when you’re happy, So when you need true love, Buy a pillow!
Yeah, end it with a funny twist!
15. I have spent many sleepless nights in your love and I don’t want my son to do the same for your daughter… so lets make them brother and sister.
Did you just propose girl?
16. I will love you forever. LOL! But I can’t live that long.
17. If kissing is the language of love then we have a lot to talk about.
…and let’s just stop texting after this text. Let him come over.
18. People say that love is in every corner… but I guess I must be walking in circles, what say?
A good way to bring your crush’s attention to your love life.
19. If you’re cute, you can call me baby If you’re nice, you can call me sweetie But if you’re hot, you can call me tonight!
Nothing is better than flirting with a sense of humour.
20. I love you like i love my cake, like my last bite of pizza and the money in my bank. God I really love you so much!
Do you have a better way to say ‘I love you’ in a funny way? Let us know if you do.
1. Recognize when you are being a jealous weirdo. A lot of the time when you feel jealous, you’ll start little arguments or say passive-aggressive things rather than talking about what’s actually bothering you. (For me, it’s responding to everything he says with, “Yeah, you would do that.” I don’t know why.) If you can acknowledge, “Oh, I’m really jealous right now because you were talking to a girl at the bar last night and it made me feel weird,” that’s an important first step.
2. Try to look at your relationship from the perspective of one of your friends. If you were your friend and you heard about your situation, how would you react to it? Would you be freaked out by it, or would you think it sounded totally normal and probably fine? Putting some distance between you and your relationship always helps you to see it more clearly and will potentially stop you from having a panic attack inside an H&M for no reason.
3. Focus on how great your relationship actually is. So you saw what looked like your boyfriend flirting with one of his female friends. OK. But keep in mind, you guys have an entire history between you two and a pretty unmatched closeness. Everyone flirts, sometimes without even really being conscious of it. It doesn’t always mean they want to act on it. I think I flirted with the guy at my deli the other day and I could not tell you why. I think I was just tired and out of it. I really need to get more sleep, you guys.
4. Just because you’re jealous doesn’t mean anything is actually going to happen. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been so afraid of something that might happen that it already seemed like it had happened and I was already mourning the loss. And most of those times, that thing I was so scared of never even came close to happening. So just because you have a hunch your boyfriend might be into someone else, that doesn’t mean they’re already sleeping together and he’s already bought her a ring and will be proposing this weekend and dumping you immediately after inside a Taco Bell. If you have no proof of this, don’t sweat it until you do. And if you’re really worried about it, talk to him about it directly. He’ll either put you at ease or be kind of weird about it, but either way, you can stop wondering and move on.
5. Figure out if there’s any underlying reason why you’re jealous. Sometimes, when we’re having feeling of jealousy toward our partner, it’s actually just because we’re pissed at them for something else entirely. Maybe they forgot your birthday or they haven’t been that supportive of you lately, and instead of just talking to them about it, it’s easier to suddenly become suspicious of everything they’re doing. Granted, that might not be totally conscious, but it happens.
6. Accept that you’re jealous and don’t immediately react to it. Just because you have a feeling doesn’t mean you have to act on it. If you’re feeling angry, it doesn’t mean you need to throw stuff or yell at the nearest person in your coffee shop. You can just realize, “Oh, I’m feeling angry right now,” and see if it passes. Same goes for jealousy.
7. Let go of any old relationship garbage that has nothing to do with your guy. Maybe you’re worried about him cheating because your ex-boyfriend cheated on you or your dad cheated on your mom, but that situation isn’t the same one you’re in now (hopefully). Your current partner has no ties to anything that came before, so putting them in the same league as people who hurt you or the people you loved in the past isn’t fair to either of you. There’s a reason why your old relationships didn’t last and this one did.
8. Believe with all your cute little heart that you deserve to have someone love you. A lot of the time when we’re jealous, it’s because some part of us believes that we’re unlovable and that our partner could do better, so obviously they would and will. But it just isn’t true. You, right now, with all your flaws and shortcomings and struggles, are super, crazy lovable and worthy of having a committed partner, which is why you currently have one! Don’t let some pointless belief that you’re not as good as the hot girl he talked to at lunch mess with your head. ‘Cause honestly, she might be gay anyway. You never know.
Follow Lane on Twitter and Instagram.
“He irritates me all the time. How can he be a good match if I’m constantly annoyed?”
“At first things were great with my girlfriend and everything flowed smoothly between us. But now all she has to do is laugh and I want to jump out of my skin. I guess she’s not the one for me.”
If we take relationship irritation at face value, we’ll likely fall into the dominant cultural message system that says, “If you’re that irritated, you’re probably with the wrong person. Love should have more flow and ease than this.” But, as you may know from following my work, I don’t take anything at face value. Provided you’re in a good, loving relationship, I’m interested in what lies beneath the surface. I’m interested in viewing reactions – like irritation or anxiety – as symptoms that point to thoughts, beliefs, feelings, or actions inside of you that need attention.
So let’s dissect the underlying components that lead to relationship irritation:
1. It’s part of being human.
There’s an element to irritation that’s simply part of being human. If you spend too much time with one person, even your most favorite person on the planet, you will likely start to feel irritated after a while. When my clients tell me that they’re worried because they feel irritated with their partner at times, I ask, “Do you feel irritated with anyone else in your life?” and they invariably smile and respond affirmatively. Not allowing for occasional irritation in an intimate relationship is setting yourself up against an unrealistic expectation.
That said, the more sensitive you are the more easily irritated you’ll feel around others. If you’re a highly sensitive person, you’re more attuned to gestures and behaviors that, for whatever reason, sit with you the wrong way and can even rub against the inner lining of your skin like nails on a chalkboard. It’s a real practice to learn how to breathe through that irritation, especially when it feels like a volcanic eruption inside, without saying anything or acting it out in any way. Over time you’ll discover that the less energy you give it, the less irritated you’ll feel. Growing your tolerance threshold is often the work for the highly sensitive person.
2. Irritation is a manifestation of fear.
Irritation is often a way to keep your partner a safe distance. A client shares her awareness of how irritation was keeping her boyfriend at arm’s length:
I remember early in my relationship with my boyfriend, he used to talk in a silly, playful voice. I felt so irritated and horrible things would go through my mind like, “He’s so lame. Why does he do this?” And then one day something loosened up inside and I started to play along with him. It was so much more fun to join him instead of to judge him! Since that day, talking in voices has become one of our favorite ways to play and has provided countless hours of silliness, closeness, and fun.
My client made a conscious choice to “loosen up” inside, which really means letting go of control. Even if you don’t understand why you have walls up, you can still make a conscious choice to move toward your partner at exactly the moment when he or she is irritating you the most – to join instead of judge. And the more the fear walls come down, the more the irritation will naturally lessen.
3. It’s a reflection of your own self-judgement.
If you’re intolerant of your own quirks and foibles and you hold yourself to an unrealistic standard of polished perfection, you’ll inevitably project that self-judgement onto others, especially your partner. So when your partner tells a goofy joke that you just don’t find funny, instead of smiling along with him or enjoying that he finds it funny, you feel irritated and withdraw. Your inner commentary may sound like this: “Why can’t he be more cool and smooth? Why does he have to tell lame jokes?”
Wrapped up in this judgement of him is not only your own self-judgment but also, quite likely, your propensity to care what others think. You may have learned early in life that to be liked you had to “be cool”, so anyone who isn’t “cool” grates up against your deeply internalized, although unhealthy, value system. When you can soften into these hardened places and allow yourself to just be, you will soften toward your partner as well.
4. Irritation is an indication that you haven’t had enough time for yourself.
Imagine that inside of you lives a Well of Self. When this well is healthfully full, you feel a sense of calmness and balance. We fill the well through being loving to ourselves in thoughts, feelings, and actions. The well can become depleted when any of these areas are neglected.
But the well can also overflow with “too much”: too much time with others, too much time at work, too much attention poured into someone else. When we direct too much energy outward, we lose the sense of spaciousness that defines well-being. And that’s when irritation ensues. So if you can see your irritation as a sign that you need to take some space to fill your well with nourishment, you will return to the situation with more space inside and your irritation will naturally diminish.
As always, when you approach your irritation with curiosity and openness – instead of self-judgment or as a sign that there’s something “wrong” – truly interested in what the message encased inside of it may be, you’ll be taking the first essential steps toward transforming it into something softer and kinder.
Please Note: This topic is addressed in depth in my Break Free From Relationship Anxiety E-Course.
They say revenge is a dish best served cold, and when you have a cheating boyfriend, that’s really the only option. But women don’t often know how to get back at him without getting hurt in the process.
To help you out, here are seven ways to get revenge on a cheating boyfriend that will prove you play the game even better than he does.
These require no crying of “My boyfriend cheated on me” or self-pity. Hopefully, you won’t feel hurt after doing these things.
1. Cut him off completely.
Men hate feeling powerless and alone, but they love to have their cake and eat it, too. That’s why they cheat — because they love the thrill of having some “fun,” but at the end of the day, they want a girl to come home to.
To really knock him off his high horse, end things with him. Once you discover he’s cheating, find a great way to break up with him and reduce him to a begging puppy. Don’t budge when he wants you back or if he’s feeling guilty.
2. Get your body rockin’.
Khloé Kardashian once said the best form of revenge is a good body. She wasn’t kidding. What better way to show your boyfriend (now ex, I hope) what he’s missing than to look fit and ready for a new man to sweep you off your feet?
It may not be healthy inspiration to look at the girl or girls he’s cheated with and strive to have a better body than them, but it will motivate you nonetheless. Next time he sees you, even over social media, make sure he’ll be drooling.
3. Become friends with the girl(s) he cheated with.
The whole motive behind cheating is to have a hidden affair with a secret mistress, so bringing her out into the open and becoming friends with her is sure to give him a headache.
If the “other woman” is decent enough, she will agree to at least talk to you about what was going on between her and your man. Why not meet for a meal at his favorite restaurant? I guarantee his jaw would drop.
4. Gain family support.
If you and your boyfriend were on the “meet the family” level, make sure you gain their support. Reach out to his mom or let her come to you and give her the entire sob story (even if you exaggerate some details) so she sides with you.
As a woman, her compassion will naturally be with you rather than him, so you will be set in letting him get what he deserves from her.
You can always start shipping his things back to his parent’s house, and when they question why you would do such a thing, give them a laundry list of everything he did wrong in our relationship — with the cherry on top being that he cheated.
5. Broadcast his infidelity everywhere.
Some may say it’s immature, but if you really want to make light of the situation while also making his life a living hell, make all the flyers, posts, and emails about the cheating that you want.
Some women have gone to great lengths by ordering huge house banners and posting signs all over the neighborhood, but that’s a pretty mild form of revenge if you ask me. Let everyone know what he did, so at the end of the day, he loses you and anyone else who once cared about him.
6. Date one of his friends.
Men tend to get extremely territorial with women, especially when their friends even come anywhere near their girlfriends. To really piss that cheater off, start seeing one of his good friends or even just hang out with all of his buddies that you got close to during your relationship.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Like his mother, they should side with you because you can easily play the tragic victim card and gain their sympathy. It wouldn’t hurt to look cute while you’re doing it.
7. Give him the silent treatment.
While there are scores of loud, obnoxious ways for how to get back at a cheating boyfriend, sometimes it’s best to just not say anything at all. If he’s a narcissist, which he most likely is if he had the guts to cheat on you, then there’s nothing he will hate more than being ignored.
Give him the cold shoulder for a long time, do not respond to any of his calls or texts, and do not entertain his passive-aggressive efforts to gain your attention. Let him feel neglected and guilty all by himself.
Revenge isn’t always the answer to your cheating boyfriend’s problems, but taking some sort of action to get back at him is sure to lift your spirits a little bit.
If he’s seeing more than one girl behind your back, team up with them and devise a plan of attack, or even if it’s just one person, there are still plenty of options for self-redemption. Play the player, ladies.
Being cheated on sucks, so after doing all of this, focus on you. Lean on your friends and family to help you cope with what you have been through, so you can move forward.
What are the best texts to make a guy miss you (a crush, a boyfriend or even your husband)? This guide shows you how to make him miss you through text. Just send him one of these sweet texts and he’ll feel special, smile and think about you (and how much more he misses you now)!
A simple text message can brighten a person’s day and when you’re texting your significant other, it’s only natural to have the need to make him smile.
Sending a nice message is the perfect way of expressing the way you feel through words as it helps to show how much you care. You may want a good morning text every day but what’s to say he doesn’t want a cute message too?
We’ve put together a list of 51 of the best and most perfect text messages you should send your other half to make him smile and miss you. Perhaps don’t send all of them at once but you could send one or two and see if he thinks it’s cute, we can almost guarantee he will love it. These text messages are perfect for any couples who spend a lot of time away from each other, those who are long distance, or even just for the working couple to send throughout the day.
Take The Quiz: Is He Losing Interest?
- “I don’t think anyone makes me laugh as much as you do.”
- “You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world.”
- “I’m so glad we met!”
- “Thank you for always being there for me, I really don’t know what I would do without you.”
- “Can’t stop thinking about you today.”
- “You. Me. Takeout. Tonight.”
- “I hope you know how wonderful and great you are”
- “Our relationship is perfect, you’re my prince.”
- “You’re the most beautiful person I have ever seen.”
- “I’m so crazy about you.”
- “I wish we were together right now, cuddling.”
- “Thinking about you really does brighten my day.”
- “Hey, sexy.”
- “I had such a good time the other day, I wish every day was like that.”
- “You’re so hot.”
- “I’m ordering food later, you in?”
- “I can’t fall asleep, you’re all I can think about.”
- “Why do I smile like an idiot when you’re texting me?”
- “We go together like Nutella and a spoon.”
- “You take my breath away!”
- “When can I see you again?”
- “You’re the most interesting person I’ve ever met.”
- “Are you even real? You’re so dreamy.”
- “Nobody understands me like you do.”
- “I just want to be curled up in your arms right now.”
- “I think our lips should have a meeting. asap .”
- “I can’t to eat food together and have a good time.”
- “I really miss you.”
- “A kiss burns like 7 calories a minute, wanna workout?”
- “How’s your day going? I’m in need of a handsome man later”
- “You make me blush when you’re not even here.”
- “All my friends are jealous of our relationship, they want a man like you!”
- “Thanks for always killing the spiders for me when I’m too scared.”
- “When can I see you again?”
- “I’m in serious need of a cuddle.”
- “Wow! You’re super smart.”
- “I’m so glad we met.”
- “Shall we just call in sick tomorrow and spend the whole day together?”
- “No one else compares to you, you’re my one in a million.”
- “You look so hot in your new Instagram photo, have you ever thought about going into modelling?”
- “My bed is way too big for just me, do you want to come and keep me warm?”
- “You’re my whole world.”
- “You never fail to amaze me with how perfect you are.”
- “I’m so proud of you.”
- “I can’t remember a life before you, and I wouldn’t want too, you light up my life like nobody else.”
- “If you wanna stop by my house tonight I’ll make it worth the journey.”
- “Forever still isn’t enough time with you.”
- “You’re my lobster!”
- “You still give my stomach butterflies like no one else.”
- “I adore you.”
- “I love you.”
Watch The Video: Texts To Send A Guy To Make Him Miss You Like Crazy (And Why It Works So Well)
No matter how long you two have been together, even if you’re still dating, any guy would love to receive texts like these. It makes them feel appreciated and is sure to put a huge smile on their face. All the texts are true too so you’re simply expressing yourself in a more forward way than you normally would, he’ll love it!
This article shows you excellent text messages that will make him miss you, now in any relationship I’ve found there are 2 pivotal moments that determine if your relationship ends in heartbreak or you get to live happily ever after so it’s vitally important that you take the next step and read this right now, because at some point the man you want is going to ask himself: Is this the woman I should commit to for the long term? That answer determines everything… Do you know how men determine if a woman is girlfriend material (the type of woman he commits himself to) or if he sees you as just a fling? If not you need to read this next: The #1 Thing Men Desire In A Woman…
The second problem almost all women experience: At some point he starts to lose interest. He doesn’t call you back or he becomes emotionally closed off. He seems like he’s losing interest or pulling away – do you know what to do? If not you’re putting your relationship and the future of your love life in great danger, read this now or risk losing him forever: If He’s Pulling Away, Do This…
Want to be a more playful parent? Here’s 15 ways to be silly with your kids. Inject some fun into your relationships. Kids love it when adults are silly with them.
When was the last time you had a good laugh with your kids?
I mean full-blown, belly hurting, can hardly breathe kind of laughter?
Even as adults my kids often say something so unexpected and hilarious that we laugh until we cry.
Those moments feel wonderful.
Make time for laughter
Let’s face it we can all use a little bit of crazy silly in our life. Sure there is a time to be serious, but we also need to laugh. Laughter does wonders for families and is so good for us.
Perhaps most importantly laughter binds us together. It’s like relationship glue. When friends or family members share something funny there is an instant connection. And children just love it when adults are silly with them.
And when your children feel connected they are more likely to co-operate with you. How’s that for a easy parenting win!
Permission to be silly
As parents, it is so easy to loose sight of our silly side.
So I want you to know that you have permission to be silly and have fun with your kids.
It’s OK to want fun.
So today put aside the learning- and the to do list- and the work – just for a little while. Go do something goofy with your family. If you need some inspiration just follow your kid’s lead. Children are naturally goofy and laughter comes easily to them. Here are my suggestions.
15 Easy Ways To Be Silly With Your Kids
1. Put on a lively song at full blast, then sing and dance along. Maybe you could have a dance party.
2. Cut oranges into wedges. Eat the orange leaving the peel intact. Cut notches along one edge of the peel. Now put it in your mouth with the white side facing out. Then give everyone you see a big toothy smile.
3. Say the whole alphabet while burping (I know, but kids love it). Will you try one letter per burp, or see how many letters you can say with a long belch?
4. Challenge your family to see if they can lick their elbow. I’m told that some people can actually do this! I’m not sure if it is true, but it sure is funny watching others try! I can’t do it by the way!
5. Take pictures of your kids being goofy. My boys loved hamming it up for the camera.
6.Have a pillow fight. Pick up a pillow and hit one of your kids lightly. No one will resist the challenge
7.Provide napkins and make Mr Knapkin Heads. Don’t know how? Watch Jude Law demonstrate the technique in this clip from the fabulous movieThe Holiday. You can also find it here.
8. Make and model outrageous hats.
9. Tell silly jokes.
10. Create a silly walk. And of course I can’t possibly mention silly walks without providing a link to the classic Monty Python Silly Walk Skit.
11. Wriggle your fingers and chase your children around the house. You don’t actually have to tickle them to make them laugh. The anticipation will get those giggles going.
12. When you give your children a good night kiss suck in your cheeks and make smacking noises with your lips. My dad would often do this when he put me to bed and it always made me laugh. It’s one of my fondest memories.
13. Play a silly game like “Cross the Floor.” You need a point A and a point B. Challenge everyone to travel from one point to another without putting their feet on the floor. You can either use other body parts to slither, slide, roll across the floor or find things to walk on. Pieces of paper, cushions, or furniture are all fair game.
14. Speak in a silly voice.
15. Place a large container with water in the garden, fill it with water, and throw in some sponges. Arm yourself with a hose. Call your children outside and the minute they step outside hit them with a spray of water.
What your kids will remember
My boys are now adults. Want to know what they reminisce about the most? The times we were all silly together. Want to make memories that stick? Try being silly with your kids.
Can you plan to create a little bit of silliness every day? It doesn’t matter what you do, just have fun! Enjoy the laughter. Cherish the connections it brings.
I’d love to hear from you. What makes your family laugh? What is the silliest activity you have done? Add your ideas to the list? Please leave a comment below.
There your boyfriend sits, sexy as he be, telling you that he wants to give you control; he wants you to throw him down on the bed and show him who’s boss. Done right, being the boss of your boyfriend for an hour or an evening is a little bit like extending foreplay for hours, giving normally ordinary acts a sexual charge. Domination can mean many things, but if you and he are taken by the idea, here are a few ways to get started that nearly anyone can enjoy, safely and easily.
1. Dress in your sexiest, most glamorous outfit, and make him wear his birthday suit. When your boyfriend is kneeling before you in the tiniest of shorts, it’s easy to feel like you’re the boss. You’ll also be able to notice if he’s aroused by the situation, and it’s a snap for you to reach out casually as he passes and pinch his bum. He might enjoy the feeling of being exposed, open, and accessible, while you look like a beautiful and forbidding goddess.
2. Have him wait on you hand and foot, even if you’re just answering work emails. Even if you’re catching up on work on your laptop, your boyfriend can keep your drink filled and your bowl of nibbles well-stocked. You can give your boyfriend a uniform — black trousers and shirt, or your favorite outfit of his — or keep him naked. For him, it’s an opportunity to let the cares of the world go and focus entirely on you. For you, it’s a chance to get caught up and build sexual tension with your boyfriend at the same time.
3. Declare yourself queen for the evening. A little formality will really bring home the fact that your boyfriend isn’t calling the shots. Making him address you with an honorific can really underscore the fact that you’re in control; it gets right into his head. My partners call me “Mistress,” but if that seems a bit heavy for you, try something like your most favored pet name. Certain positions, as well, emphasize servitude. If you’re just hanging out with you in bossy mode, you might make him sit or kneel on a cushion on the floor, while you relax in the easy chair.
4. Let him worship every inch of your body. Grab some massage oils and order him to give your back, neck, feet, and any other part of your body that needs it a rub down. When you’re all nice and relaxed, make him worship your body, running hands and lips over every part of it, taking his time and following your direction. If you get turned on, show him and tell him. He might be yearning to make love to you, but he won’t get his chance until you say so, madam queen.
5. Have some mind-blowing sex that’s all about what you want. People often say that good sex pleases both partners. When you’re dominating your boyfriend, he gets a whole lot of joy and delight out of pleasing you, even if you’re putting your own sexual gratification first for the moment. Show him exactly how you like to be licked, kissed, teased, and played with. If you want to have penetrative sex, have it in your favorite position and at your preferred pace. Show him how to get you off with toys, and make him practice until he gets it right. And to get his own orgasm, he has to wait until you give him permission.
6. Tie him up and tease him until he absolutely loses his mind. Invest in a simple set of under the bed restraints — these adjustable, washable Velcro straps attach to your bed in five minutes and turn it into a great place for safe, easy restraint. Try stroking and teasing him, or ride him until he’s at the peak of his excitement, then lift off, and leave him frustrated until you’re ready to get back on the horse. Revel in the freedom to do what you like, playing him like an instrument, while he can relax, knowing you’ve got him right where you want him.
7. Put him on a masturbation ban, so he focuses his lust on you. Men with a domination fantasy often dream of a partner taking control of their orgasms. Although not everyone can go completely cold-turkey on masturbation, a playful order from you to abstain for a few days before playtime will mean that his focus is entirely on you.
8. Tell him how hot it makes you to take control. A lot of media depict the austere, ice-cold mistress, but my experience is that your boyfriend will be ever more eager to please you if he can see how happy it makes you. If you come home to see that he has tidied your home, set dinner cooking, and is waiting for you with sexy pants and a cold drink, your smile, a kind word, even a slightly humiliating “good boy” will show you’ve noticed and that his hard work was worthwhile.
9. Practice dominating. Yeah, if you’re training your boyfriend as your perfect naked butler, then the first time he serves you a drink it might be a bit awkward. But imagine a few months later when he does it perfectly. It’s not just the delicious, correctly made drink in your hand, it’s the lust in his expression that makes it such hot foreplay. And later you can laugh about the mistakes and the occasional awkwardness that brought you there.
10. Pick a special outfit you wear or tone of voice so he always knows when you’re in bossy mode. You have to draw a line between time when your boyfriend is your eager servant, and when you’re snuggling on the couch watching The Voice. Some people even use a piece of jewelry, like a necklace, bracelet, or collar. Over time, when he hears that tone of voice or sees that piece of jewelry, he — and you — will slip into the right mindset for playtime.
11. Remember, it’s only good as long as you’re both into it. Whatever you and your boyfriend decide to try, be sure to talk out your ideas together, go slowly, and always respect boundaries and consent. Now bow down, bitches!