If your blog is a new one or no pages in your blog are indexed(type your blog url in yahoo search and see to check whether your web pages are indexed or not), then you want Yahoo id to submit your sites,feeds,etc.
This article explains you how to verify Blogger blog for yahoo sitemap. Submitting and verifying process is simple and take few minutes.
Just follow the instruction below and you will be done. But to make this article a success, first you need to get How to submit Blog to Yahoo Sitemap
- Login to your Blogger Blog.
- Navigate to Design > Edit HTML.
- Backup your site’s template as a precaution. Go ahead and download it your computer by clicking on the Download Template link.
- Locate the following code in the template by Pressing CTRL + F.
- Just paste the yahoo verification code after <head> and add a trailing slash at the end of the line as shown in the image below.
- The status of Verification will be marked as a right Button, if properly verified.
- Thats it you are done.
Its done. We hope you liked it. Enjoy reading all our post. Share your opinions about this article in the comment box, also subscribe to our latest RSS feeds.