This post explains how to submit your blogger sitemap to Yahoo. By submitting your sitemap to yahoo, they will index your web pages in yahoo search engine and provide you with detailed information related to your blog like which pages are linking to yours,popular pages in your site and you can submit and track feeds for your sites.
If your blog is a new one or no pages in your blog are indexed(type your blog url in yahoo search and see to check whether your web pages are indexed or not), then you want Yahoo id to submit your sites,feeds,etc.
To submit your blog to yahoo Sitemap, follow the instruction:
- Sign in to Yahoo Site Explorer where you will be taken to the MySites page.
- Submit your Blogger website or wordpress website or any website by entering the URL of your blog and then clicking on the Add My Site button.
- Your website address will now be included in the site list. The 3 columns to the right contain information about feeds, actions, and status.
- Click on Authentication button on the left sidebar.
- You will be presented with 2 authentication options. But choosing Add a Meta Tag is the Best option.
You must read the following according to your Blog platform which will complete your blog Tutorial.
Its done. We hope you liked it. Enjoy reading all our post. Share your opinions about this article in the comment box, also subscribe to our latest RSS feeds.