Today we are going to show a great plugin for every blogger to use. this plugin has lots of qualities and all additional features too.
AnyFont WordPress plugin allows you to use any TrueType font for post titles, page titles, widget titles, blog name and blog description or anywhere else you want to use a custom font in your theme design. You can easily upload, customize and manage your uploaded fonts via the AnyFont font manager at dashboard.
The font style management allows an unlimited number of different styles to be created. And the additional features are image caching system is enabled to reduce page load times, and all images are SEO friendly by inserting ALT and TITLE attribute automatically.
It also has the following features:
- Option to automatically change menu text for any menu generated using the wp_list_pages or wp_page_menu WordPress functions. Included in this feature is the ability to assign styles for hover(mouseover) and the active page.
- Automatic plugin “health” checks with alerts and tips on how to solve the problem that was detected.
- Extended Cache Management settings to limit the amount of disk space used.
- Advanced controls for power users that want to set custom locations for saving fonts or cache files.
- New Style setting which allows you to add extra space around an image should you find your text is getting cut off.
- Preview any changes you make to a style before saving.
- Copy an existing style to a new style.
- A help icon has been added to every single option in AnyFont to help guide you when setting things up.
As we have said, the output is SEO friendly, each image being given an ALT and TITLE attribute that either automatically take content from the original text, or you can set your own values.
The plugin also uses an image-caching system to ease the server load. Have you ever used this plugin? Try out now. Do share your experience here. Do share your comments. Subscribe us to our latest Email Subscription.