Robots Meta by Yoast is probably the most powerful WordPress Meta Tag Plugin you will find on the web and is guaranteed to satisfy you. You can do so much with this plugin too which I think will mean you may not look any further than this.
Robots Meta plugin allows we to do is to indicate privately to the poke engines which sections of your blog to crawl. This equates to which you’ll benefit some-more apply oneself from poke engines, as good as further some-more traffic.
Meta robots tags are very essential for every wordpress blog’s page or post but adding robots meta tags is never been an easy task if you are not using any plugin, This plugins has lots of nice features which will surely help blog’s to grow.
This plugin is very easy to use and the best part of the plugin is that it’s options page in admin panel which gives you full control over robots meta tags of your blog’s pages and posts.One can also edit robots.txt and .htaccess files directly from the admin panel of the blog. It include some additional and excellent features too:
- Prevent indexing of your search result pages, while still allowing the search engines to follow the links on them, by adding noindex,follow robots meta tags.
- Disallow indexing of subpages to your homepage, category pages, author pages and tag pages, to prevent duplicate content.
- Prevent indexing of your login, register and admin pages by adding noindex robots meta tags.
- Add noodp an noydir meta robots tags, allowing you to opt out of DMOZ and Yahoo! Directory descriptions.
- Prevent Yahoo! and Google from indexing your feeds by adding a meta tag to their head-section.
- Prevent indexing of just your comment feeds.
- Disable author and date-based archives.
- Prevent attachment pages from ranking in the search results over your articles.
- Enforce a trailing slash on archives.
- Edit your .htaccess and your robots.txt from within WordPress.
- Assign robots meta tags to individual posts & pages.
- Verify your site with Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo! Site Explorer and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Add noarchive tags to your blog.
Cool features. Isn’t it? We are sure you liked it. Have you ever used this plugin? Try out now. Do share your experience here. Do share your comments. Subscribe us to our latest Email Subscription.