Cruchynow has written about social media, facebook, twitter and its ways to earn a lot. But today we are going to deal with one of the most popular social media tool, Stumbleupon, having ability to get 10 k visitors per post.
Building your personal images on social bookmarking sites is a great way to help your organization and great way to create a brand Image. Today we are looking forward to talk about one such Great tool, Yes you got it Right!! StumbleUpon is one of those tool.
Here are some of the excellent reasons why StumbleUpon is a Great tool to make your blog reach at the Top:
1. Good traffic. StumbleUpon has the potential to send loads of traffic to your site. The StumbleUpon experience is quite different from that of Digg, however, and users pick categories for sites they wish to Stumble.Digg is not mostly preferred because of Digg under attack from “Digg Patriots” hackers
2. Ability to become a thought leader in your field. If you’re a tech technocrat, being on StumbleUpon can be a good way to introduce yourself to people who enjoy reading tech-related stuffs, especially if you discover it on StumbleUpon — can get you some instant street appreciation, and build your reputation.
3. Ability to create a following for your content. It’s not good to self-submit too often, but if you have a good reputation, when folks see that you’ve written something, they’re probably:
– more likely to read it
– more likely to share it
-more likely to give impression about you
– more likely to stumble your content
– more likely to give you suggestions for future content
Once you get started on there, you may want to write a blog post/Tweet that you’re on StumbleUpon, and that people can follow you there. This can build up your serious image in the world of internet.
Get your profile listed on stumbleupon. Have a Great blogging. Do share your experience here. Subscribe us to our latest Email Subscription.