Optimizing Adsense in Blogger very simple, its because Blogger officially supports Google Adsense Program. You can optimize Adsense in blogger by adding the adsense ads between articles or posts. There are lots of chances of getting good CTR, if you have added the adsense ads between articles or posts.
We know some bloggers are put off or offended by the idea of making money from blogging so we’ll try not to let any of our users uncomfortable with related to Adsense tips & Tricks.
Adding Google Adsense ads in blogger is very simple, you can do it without making any changes in the theme html code. Just follow the steps below to do so:
1. Log In, to your Blogger Account.
2. Select the Template tab, and within it click Page Elements.
3. Click “Edit” under “Blog Entries” or “Blog Post”, depends upon the template you have chosen.
4. Check the box “Show Ads Between Posts”. Once you select this box, you will see several options that are activated and the frequency in which you want to have ads. This is just an excerpt, on how your box will look like.
5. Customize your listings and click “Save Changes”.
It said that display ads between post is not the best option for all blogs, yielded more in some than in others, testing, uses channels and see if you are useful.
If you are new to Google Adsense then know How to add Google Adsense in Your Blog.
Also remember that dont do any false practices with Google Adsense, Read 15 Mistakes leading to Google Adsense ban You might want to know 8 Things enable google to detects invalid clicks in Adsense.