Easy AdSense manages all aspects of Google AdSense for your blog: insert ads into posts and sidebar, and add a Google Search box. Easy and complete!
Easy AdSense provides a very easy way to generate revenue from your blog using Google AdSense. With its full set of features, Easy AdSense is perhaps the first plugin to give you a complete solution for everything AdSense-related.
Great Excellent features are listed below:
- Enforces the Google policy of not more than three ad blocks per page.
- Sidebar Widgets:
- For AdSense for content with custom title.
- For search with customizable text or image title.
- For Link Units.
- Rich set of Options:
- Put Link Units or Ad Blocks in header or footer.
- Suppress ads on all pages (as opposed to posts), or on the front/home page.
- Add a customizable mouse-over border decoration on ad blocks.
- Display ad blocks based on the post length.
- Control over the positioning and display of AdSense blocks in each post or page.
- Simplest possible configuration interface — nothing more than cutting and pasting AdSense code, and with sensible defaults for the few options present, all with clear instructions.
- Internationalized (multiple languages supported).
Although the Easy AdSense plugin is designed to handle Google AdSense efficiently, there is nothing preventing you from using the text boxes to place any other kind of text in your blog posts and pages.
In particular, you can use ad text from other providers, especially in the header and footer.
Have you ever used this plugin? Try out now. Do share your experience here. Do share your comments. Subscribe us to our latest Email Subscription.