Today we bring you all stuffs related to using plugins which are able to track your visitors. And with this article you will be completely clear why people are much in grace about the Google Analyticator.
Google Analyticator was the first Google Analytics tracking plugin for WordPress. It is now one of the most popular tracking plugins that can be used with WordPress. It is also now the first WordPress plugin using Google Analytics stats to display visitor information on the front-end in the form of a visitor counter.
Google Analyticator also includes several widgets for displaying Analytics data in the admin and on your blog and with the below features to look at, you will be completely agreeing with us.
Google Analyticator Has a lot of Following Features below:
* Includes an admin dashboard widget that displays a graph of the last 30 days of visitors, a summary of site usage, the top pages, the top referrers, and the top searches
* Includes a widget that can be used to display visitor stat information on the front-end
* Supports standard Google Analytics tracking via the latest async tracking methods.
* Supports download link tracking
* Supports outbound link tracking of all links on the page, including links not managed by WordPress
* Supports event tracking with outbound links / downloads instead of the old pageview tracking method.
* Provides complete control over options; disable any feature if required.
* Allows hiding of Administrator visits without affecting Google Analytics’ site overlay feature
* Supports any advanced tracking code Google provides
* Supports localization – get the settings page in your language of choice
We Hope that with this article, now you could be very easily able to track as well as maintain records of them, we also recommend you to read WordPress best Plugin for Live Statistic and Analysis. Do Subscribe to our latest RSS feeds and pour your comments about the review of this plugin.