MoreMoney identifies where the visitor comes from and, if he comes from a search engine like Google, Yahoo or MSN, it shows a message configurable from WordPress Options Menu.
Usually in the message we’ll include a welcome text and/or ads than we don’t want to show to our regular users.
We can also include the search’s keywords and the search engines’s name.
Even if adSense has dumped you? Don’t be heartbroken; there are other fish in the sea. You may find happiness with Clicksor, BidVertiser or Chitika. Use More Money, and you may get lucky!
Lately it has released many new features which includes everything.
Below are some of its mind cooling features:
- Tabbed and intuitive interface for multiple ad providers.
- Rich display and alignment options.
- Robust codebase for extending to more ad providers.
- Control over the positioning and display of ad blocks in each post or page.
- Simple configuration interface — nothing more than cutting and pasting ad code, and with sensible defaults for the few options present, all with clear instructions.
- An Admin (Control Panel) tab with:
- Option to selectively activate or deactivate various ad providers (in the Admin Tab).
- More information about ad positions and slots (as an image in the Admin Tab).
- Option to set number of ad slots per position.
- New commands (in the Admin Tab) to Reset All Options, Drop All Options or Migrate Options to a new plugin version.
Cool features. Isn’t it? We are sure you liked it. Have you ever used this plugin? Try out now. Do share your experience here. Do share your comments. Subscribe us to our latest Email Subscription.