Some important aspects to success creating Google Adsense account you must have a website with self hosting (now Google not accept free domain such as BlogSpot, multiply, and other free domain) and your website not contain content that violates Adsense content guidelines such as Pornography content, hacking or cracking, Gambling, Illicit drugs and other.
Today Google Adsense is the most popular online money maker for website and blog owner. But many blog owners do not know how to create Adsense account.
Actually create an Adsense account is very easy, you just require a website or blog with language content that supported by Google Adsense and the website has indexed by Google.
Get yourself ready to create an adsense account with our most impressive tutorials.
Just follow the following steps and you are done with Google Adsense Account Creation.
- Open Adsense website at this link: https://www.google.com/adsense. After the Adsense page opened click “Sign up now” button.
- On the next page you must completed the Adsense registration form. Complete the following details asked.
- Website URL – Specify your Blog or website URL.
- Website Language – Specify the language used by your blog or website.
- Account Type – Select Individual Account, if you want to be the only owner.
- Country or Territory – Specify your country name.
- Payee Name – Put up the exact name to get the cheque from google adsense.
- Street Address – Specify your correct address, so that your cheques are correctly delivered to you.
- City/ Town – Specify your City.
- State – Specify your State in which you live
- ZIP – Specify your ZIP code number.
- Contact Number – Give your exact contact number, to get contacted by google for verification purpose.
- After all that you must also agree to the policies. After all data complete click “Submit Information” button.
- After submit the form Google will review your website and your registration. Usually it needs 1 to 5 days to get your Adsense registration approved or rejected. Google will send an email to your inbox if your Adsense approved or rejected.
Great stuffs, Enjoy blogging and leave a comment on this article. Subscribe us to our latest RSS Feeds.