In this modern era in the field of Blogging according to my views state that Nobody is perfect today.
If you don’t trust me, you can even ask blogger who are taking part in 30 days learning blogging or something like that. Most people, whether they had been blogging for days or years, took away something they could use.
But how do you improve your blog if you haven’t got someone leading you by the hand? But these listed are actually some of the point you could be interested to keep in your mind.
- what attracts visitors to your site (keywords or content titles)
- what makes them stay
- what makes them leave
You can use the information you get to make your blog more attractive to your target audience. There could be many ways to do that, but according to us these are some of the crucial tips to be taken in mind to improve your Blog at greater levels.
There are also a number of other options for keeping readers interested. Things to try include:
- Including sections in your header, sidebar or footer that show popular posts and most commented posts.
- Choosing a theme that has featured posts functionality built in.
- Adding images to every post.
Creativity every time
- Better yet, write a new post on the preferred keyword to make your blog even more relevant for the chosen term.
- Creativity plays an important role everywhere and it could even lead you to a high note.
- Always create new ideas, that will help visitors to learn more from you.
Highlight Related Content
One way to keep people on your blog is to highlight content related to what they are looking at. If you blog with WordPress, there are a number of plugins that automatically display related content at the end of every post.
- Yet Another Related Posts Plugin
- Similar Posts
- WordPress Related Posts
- Contextual Related Posts
- First of all, let’s look at the content you already have. If people are landing on a particular post when they search for something, check to see whether you can edit it to make it even more relevant to that search term.
- Do some keyword research to find out about related terms and see if you can drop a few of those into your post. These will make it even more relevant for both readers and search engines.
- Whatever you do, don’t stuff it with keywords. The idea is to tweak rather than rewrite.
We hope these tips could make the improvement in the blog, if we have missed anything, do remind us in the comment section. Do comment about this article. Subscribe to our latest News Letter for all the upcoming News and Events