This tutorial shows you how to place a social bookmarking button on your site by accessing a free social bookmark and feed button builder service.
When a selection is made by a visitor eg Delicious, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, MySpace, Stumble Upon they are given the option to submit your blog to their online bookmarks.
Adding personal social bookmarks enables visitors to share these links with others thereby helping you attract more traffic to your site.
This tutorial is particularly for the Bloggers who wants their visitors to share the bookmarks in their profile. Just follow the following steps and have a great share.
- Go to Addthis and register for a free account.
- After sign up, come back to the addthis page and choose your customization:
Select your style
Do you want analytics?
- After customizing , click on Get your Button.
- It will take you to another page and just copy the code from there.
- Now just add up a sidebar from your blogger blog or wordpress blog and insert the code and save the blog.
- Your Social networking share button is now active on your blog. Enjoy Blogging.
Its done. We hope you liked it. Enjoy reading all our post. Share your opinions about this article in the comment box, also subscribe to our latest RSS feeds.