Adding meta tags to Blogger Blog keeps your blog visible by the search engine. By default Blogger doesn’t provide the facility of Meta tags and meta description. But here’s a great tutorial on how to add meta tags and start up great blogging from today onwards.
Here is the two most important thing to be added up to your blog. One is the Meta description which describes your site and another one is Meta Keywords which tells about your site keywords(what your site is all about)
Just follow the following steps to add meta tags and your blog will be visible by the search engine and slowly you will be getting search engine results too.
- Login to Blogger Account.
- Navigate to Design –>EDIT HTML.
- Press CTRL + F and find the below code
<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>
- Now add the following code after the above code.
<meta content='DESCRIPTION HERE' name='description'/>
<meta content='KEYWORDS HERE' name='keywords'/>
<meta content='AUTHOR NAME HERE' name='author'/>
- Where you must include the following, the following includes description, keywords, author name to be added up to make your blog properly visible in the search engine and a smart research also has to be shown up in finding these things.
- DESCRIPTION HERE is for adding your blog description.
- KEYWORDS HERE is for adding your blog keywords.
- AUTHOR NAME HERE is for adding your blog Author name.
- Choosing the best keywords and description is very important for all blogger. We are coming up with another great article in finding the smart keyword, description for your blog, for more information subscribe to our latest RSS feeds.
- Click on save Template to save the process.
Its done. We hope you liked it. Enjoy reading all our post. Share your opinions about this article in the comment box, also subscribe to our latest RSS feeds.