Getting Google Translate on the blogspot blog is very important to show up the visitors. Even if the visitors of other countries doesn’t understand your blog language, Google Translate will help them to convert to their specific readable language. Today we are going to show how to add up Google Translate in Blogger Blog.
Blogspot has already been providing many great features and this feature could add lightnings to your blog.
Lets start with our today tutorial of adding up Google Translate in blogger Blog, read the following carefully and enjoy Blogging.
- Login to your blogspot Blog.
- Navigate to Design from the Dashboard.
- Click on “Add a Gadget“.
- This will open up a new window, Type Google Translate in the search bar to search for gadgets.
- Select Google Translate and Click on “+” symbol to add the widget to blogger. Select only that Google Translate Gadget which has been prepared by Google Taiwan.
- It will ask for following details:
- Title – Display the title of the widget.
- Height – Specifies the height of the gadget in pixels.
- Source language – Specify the source language to get convert from. You can keep anything as default.
- Target language – Specify the target language to get convert into. You can keep anything as default.
- Click on save and save the Template.
Great stuffs, Enjoy blogging and leave a comment on this article. Subscribe us to our latest RSS Feeds.