Many bloggers choose to incorporate Google Adsense with their Blogger accounts. Blogger as-is, allows for you to place Adsense ads around, on top, and on bottom of your blog.
We know some bloggers are put off or offended by the idea of making money from blogging so we’ll try not to let any of our users uncomfortable with related to Adsense tips & Tricks.
Adding Google Adsense ads in blogger is very simple, you can do it without making any changes in the theme html code. Just follow the steps below to do so:
1. Log In, to your Blogger Account.
2. Select the Monetize tab, after reaching you will be asked you the select the area where you want to place your Adsense Ads. The options inlcudes:
- Display ads in my sidebar and posts
- Display ads in my sidebar
- Display ads below my posts
- Just enable AdSense reporting
But we recommend you to choose “Display ads in my sidebar and posts”.
3. Click Next.
4. If you already have Adsense account then enter the Adsense Email Id and pin code you have used while creating your Adsense Account.
5. Click Finish and its done, your google Adsense account is now connected to your Blogspot Blog.