A free Feedjit Live Traffic widget can be a very useful widget to add to a Blogger Blogspot blog or wordpress blog because it provides details about the kind of content your visitors are interested in. It is simple to customize and add a Feedjit widget to your Blog sidebar or footer.
FeedJit offers free embeddable widgets that let you visualize and display incoming and outgoing blog traffic in real-time (well, almost real-time).
No-registration required, just copy and paste Fidget code into the template of your blog.
Below is a step by step tutorial that will make it a breeze to get a Feedjit Live Traffic Feed widget for your blog.
If you don’t have Feedjit Live Invisible Code, You can get it from How to Hide Feedjit Live
For Blogger Blog:
- Login to your Blogger Blog.
- Go to Design and click on “Add a Widget” or you can also put the code in your existing Gadgets.
- Paste the Feedjit live Invisible Code and Click on save.
- You feedjit is now active and is invisible.
For WordPress Blog:
- Login to your WordPress Blog.
- Go to Appreance and under that Click on Widgets.
- Choose an exiting widget and paste the Feedjit Lie Invisible Code.
- Click on save and its done. your Feedjit is now active.
Feedjit changed the link for everybody, Now whenever you want to track your visitors using Feedjit Real time tracker use this url. just go the the browser and type.
Replace yoursite with your domain or blogspot blog or wordpress blog. its done. Your statistic will be in front of you. How is your experience about the Gadget. Do comment about your views in the comment section. Subscribe our latest Email News Letter for the latest updates.