Recent comments is a most popular widget available for Blogger as well as WordPress. Today we are going to show how to add up Recent comments in Blogger Blog.
Blogspot has already been providing many great features and this feature could add lightnings to your blog. Recent Comments are always useful to show up your popular Blogs. This is one such advantage which can make your visitors know about some of the Popular blogs and their comments on your blog.
Lets start with our today tutorial of adding up Recent Comments in blogger Blog, read the following carefully and enjoy Blogging.
- Login to your blogspot Blog.
- Navigate to Design from the Dashboard.
- Click on “Add a Gadget“.
- This will open up a new window, Type Recent Comments in the search bar to search for gadgets.
- Select Recent Comments and Click on “+” symbol to add the widget to blogger.
- It will ask for following details:
- Title – Display the title of the widget.
- Height – Specifies the height of the gadget in pixels.
- Number of Comments to Display – Display number of comments to display on the blogger blog.
- Summary Length – Specify the comment summary(summary not shown, if left blank).
- Click on save and save the Template.
Great stuffs, Enjoy blogging and leave a comment on this article. Subscribe us to our latest RSS Feeds.