The Blogger Blog has already provided many features, but still there are something which has to be made out. Today I will show you how easy it is to have Blogger (Blogspot) display profile images in the embedded comments section of your blog even if you are using a custom template.
If you are using a custom template you may still be able to see profile images in your embedded comments section. Check out Settings > Comments to make sure Profile Images are enabled. If you can’t see profile images you can still add this feature by tweaking your Blogger template.
Follow the instructions below to have Attractive Blogger display profile images in the embedded comments section of your custom Blogger template.
- Login to Blogger Account.
- Go to Design –> Edit HTML.
- Back up your Blogger template as a precaution by downloading the full template to your computer.
- Expand Widget Templates by checking the box on the right hand side.
- Press CTRL + F, and find the following code.
- Change the above line to the following:
<dl expr:class='data:post.avatarIndentClass' id='comments-bloc'>
- Next find the following line in your Blogger template:
- Before the above line paste the following code block:
<b:if cond='data:comment.favicon'> <img expr:src='data:comment.favicon' height='35px' style='margin-bottom:-2px;' width='35px'/> </b:if> <a expr:name='data:comment.anchorName'/> <b:if cond='data:blog.enabledCommentProfileImages'> <data:comment.authorAvatarImage/> </b:if>
- Save your Template
Its done. We hope you liked it. Enjoy reading all our post. Share your opinions about this article in the comment box, also subscribe to our latest RSS feeds.