Google Adsense has been the one of the hot and biggest area to earn more and more. Before some years, Adsense application approval process was bit easy, anyone who owns a blog or account in Adsense Revenue sharing websites can get approved with their adsense account.
But situations have changed now, to ensure high Quality Publishers for Adwords advertisers, Google has made several strict changes in their approval process.
Am going to list some simple tips for getting your adsense application approved.
2) Although posting Copied contents is allowed in some cases like Educational Information, Previous Year Question Papers, do not add such posts to your account before getting your adsense account approved.
3) Simply to say your account must contain only self written contents when Google verifies your application.
4) Have a brief Profile and your original photo in your profile if you apply through any Revenue sharing websites.
5) Apply through Gmail ids which has your original name(Payee name in Adsense)in it, do not use other mail ids with your nicknames.
6) If your application is rejected by Google just wait for at least one month and then re apply, by the mean time try to post many self written contents as much as you can. If you re apply at once, your application may be rejected again by adsense Verification team even without reviewing.
7) If you are applying through your own website, website navigation, originality of contents, and broken links are the factors to be considered.
what about your view on this article? What about your view on this factors? Do share your experience here. Subscribe us to our latest Email Subscription.